Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
@Unit501 It's okay Unit, I didin't know what to ask you either. I'm going to ask you a question anyways!

What do you think is an appropriate ban length for hacked Pokemon? What if somebody is distributing a hacked-mon in the giveaway section, is that grounds for permaban?

@devilmoth suh dude. nm just crushin it in the giveaway section with my totally legit non-hacked shiny 6IV mons

@SenpaisLittleEevee I'm sorry, my headset is kinda static-y, you cut out for a second there. Did you say you want a double-double with fries animal-style and a medium coke extra ice?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?

I enjoy call of doodle, team fortress 2, sanic (even though i suck at it), and pretty much any mario related thing.

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

Scouting people out for the spoopy cup and elly's Mixed OU tourney I see... nice try @"Squeab" ... nice try...

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

Not in skewl \o/

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social. @Unit501 @Elly @Chawizawd @Squeab

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@"MistressGlaceon" there are 3 glaceon in a room being attacked by a volcanion, and in another room there are 5 glaceon also being attacked by a volcanion. Which room of glaceon's do you save? You can't save both.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@w2gMk Simple and easy. I merely call back the Volcanions. They're my bodyguards. Its not my fault they attack innocent Pokemon. And they totally attacked the Glaceons on my order
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?

lol tolerate, I only play two games: pokemon and dota2. Well there's yugioh as well but I play it with actual cards and I only play by myself.

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

I play doubles usually so I'm noob when it comes to single battles. I hate battling stalls and minimize team though, that's for sure. BUT I'll probably be more into that strategy if I go singles seeing my main deck in yugioh is a burn deck.

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

Well, I'm working now so... well at least I work in a school, but I still work even if the kids are on break so... Man, to work is to lose. So kids, venture into business. Or at least a career where you still have control over your time.

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social. @Unit501 @Elly @Chawizawd @Squeab

New mods! Do I say congrats? my condolences? You guys better help naitre and the other mods

@jouzea whattup fam?! You hyped with the new sun and moon games? You bet i am!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Ummm.. tough question. Don't have a good gaming library with me at the moment, though I use to play Halo predominately.

Honestly don't really know. Do like the appeal of bulky offense just being about to maintain or faint stuff without having my mons die in the process is the best feeling for me. Other people have stated how I play better with Hyper Offensive teams, but I don't like making those predictions calls. Rather win just by outplaying my opponent and being ahead the entire time. I've played Balance / Semi Stall in the past years but sometimes it gets a bit repetitive using similar teams cores. If anything most of my best team in VGC have been offensive to a degree with multiple forms of speed control.

Been working more so, but its definitely cut my time here in the forums considerable. Around early May, my lapstop started "messing up" to the point where it became increasingly frustrating to both play on showdown, build teams for my leagues, and maintain contacts here and elsewhere. Just in late July was finally able to get it fix, but I'm thinking about getting a new laptop, or a PC.

@Unit501, No hard feelings regarding when we battled in PFA. Just ask if you need any battling advice from me.

@"Squeab" when did you began your crusade to defend all Popplio fans against the forces of the Rowlet/Litten Fanboys.

As for the other two @"Elly" and @Chawizawd, when did you joined the forums and why you decided to contribute here?

Also late congratulations for all four being part of the mod team at Forever! Will try my best to work with you all, especially with Pokemon Sun and Moon on the horizon.

@ItalianG62 How the **** did you manage to surpass my Mega Altaria in kills with your Charizard X and win the MVP. I suspect foul play kappa
@Black117 I actually joined one year ago to trade with people/get in giveaways (yes I was one of those :/) and I kinda left the forum when Team Forum died for a while. I stayed in Smogon for a while and then came back for whatever reason, but this time with knawledge and I decied to share said knowledge because I saw a lot of people trying to get in competitive battling. That's it lol.
I guess it would be a good idea for people to know who I am so ill answer these questions.

I purchase every major release of a game when it comes out or shortly after and I buy things as they go on sale so as you can imagine my backlog is massive. My time is dedicated to Halo because Halo 5 brought so much new things that it is now a premier competitive shooter again, if anyone knows Halo rankings im Champion in SWAT because why not and High Onyx in Team Arena because I don't grind that playlist 24/7 for Champion

I dont actually battle all that much in pokemon, I was known for making teams for other people to use and do well with. Back in 2014 when I was competitive in pokemon I mainly used a speed control team in VGC so things like trick room and I dabbled with a scarf toed, Ludicolo, M-Mawile core for awhile and got pretty high in both Showdown and Battle Spot.

It's been many years since I was last in school, maybe one day when my health allows it I will get another degree but for now it's just relaxation time. This year is my youngest brothers first year in university aswell so I pretty much have the whole house to myself now which means more quiet me time.

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social.
I have no questions for new moderators just respect because being a mod of anything is a lot of work that many times goes unnoticed.

So that about says everything I have to say at the moment, any questions feel free to message me.
Follow me at http://www.twitch.tv/jediverrilli

Saturday November 5th is Extra Life day. I will be streaming for 24 hours starting at 12:30pm

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...tID=232041 if you wish to donate.
@w2gMk Base 125
@jouzea condolences for sure.
@Black117 as soon as I realized he was perfect. He gets so much unwarranted hate, they're just jealous. He's too pure for this world.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Sep 17, 2016, 09:34 AM)Squeab Wrote: For movesets, look here! Help us kick off the VGC 16 season by contributing your own today!

Wouldn't it be the VGC 17 section @"Squeab"? Also, Great Meet & Greet post! Lots of content!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like too play?
I'm kind of a Blizzard fanboy. I've played World of Warcraft for a long time and currently playing Heroes of the Storm a lot. Also love Overwatch and Diablo 3.
My alltime favorite? Bioshock, that game is just perfection. Heart
I love one shotting pokemons with my Tauros :D But I'm new to competitive and still learning and trying thing out.
I'n not attending a school at the moment. Plan is to start with a study next year. Currently doing charity work for Syrian refugees.
We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social.
I don't have any questions right now, just respect to them for keeping the peace and making this forum a great place for everyone!
#LillieDefenseSquad