Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 22 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
(Oct 19, 2016, 11:43 AM)wundrweapon Wrote: @w2gMk: Favorite generation?

If you were a Pokemon, what typing would you get and why?

Dark Electric, cuz I'm so edgy its shocking.

If you were to create a new typing, what would it be? Would old Pokémon get this new typing? If yes, which ones?

I'd make the sound type, and its effectiveness would be based on how well sound travels through other pokemon's material. No old pokemon would get this, as it would force a lot more new pokemon to be made.
If you had to give a Generation 2 Pokémon an Alola Form, which Pokémon would you pick and how would you make it different/better? Why?

I'd make a grass dark houndoom, and replace its skull features with tiki talismans.

What is the most recent series/anime/TV show that you watched?

If you mean episode watched, the last naruto shippuden episode. If by season... umm most of servamp.

Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?

I don't know how to read. I use a text to speech program to communicate, so I prefer movies.

Tagging time ooooooooo yeeeaaaaaaahhhh

@Unit501 Have you taken measures to secure the safety of your chocolate milk?
@wundrweapon What is your favorite (scientifically correct) vegetable, and what is the favorite dish you like said vegetable in?
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 22 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat! - by w2gMk - Oct 19, 2016, 12:31 PM