Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 22 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
  • If you were a Pokemon, what typing would you get and why?
If I was a Pokemon, my typing would be water. Vaporeon was always a favorite of mine because he could essentially melt into any body of water, like his cells would just liquify or something. I don't know how all that works but it seems like something I'd be all about if I was a Pokemon. 
  • If you were to create a new typing, what would it be? Would old Pokémon get this new typing? If yes, which ones?
Dude are 18 types not enough? Jeeze Louise... I guess if you're gonna ask, gimme a Smoke type. These would be incorporeal Pokemon, weak to Flying, Fire, and Ghost, but resistant against Normal, Fighting, Ice, and Dark. Immune to electric. Not sure if that would be competitively viable in the slightest tbh but I think it's a neat idea.  
  • If you had to give a Generation 2 Pokémon an Alola Form, which Pokémon would you pick and how would you make it different/better? Why?
 So many good choices here. Any water type from Gen 2 would have a good niche in Alola. I'd go for an Alolan Kingdra and make it Water/Fairy. I know there's some heavy speculation that Popplio's final evolution will have that typing, but it shouldn't be the only one. Besides, seahorses are supposed to be frilly, and in hindsight the Dragon typing doesn't do its design any favors imo    
  • What is the most recent series/anime/TV show that you watched? 
Umm I'm not too big into TV but I think in terms of recently released media I really enjoyed Rick and Morty. That's not very recent though. I only saw season 1 of Broad City, I hear they're on season 3 so I may try to get caught up. I also hear that Dragon Ball Super is freaking amazing but I hate subtitles in anime so who knows when I'll dive in.

• Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
 Movies for sure. I'm a sucker for book ownership but I can't force myself to crack one open to save my life, meanwhile I'll marathon 3 movies in one night if I let myself. I seriously love the feel and smell of books but I'm a lazy American so I'm going to just shill out for more Marvel films until my eyes dry up and fall out.

@"Elly" How has your school year been panning out so far?
@MagicalMops Why mops tho
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 22 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat! - by Chawizawd - Oct 20, 2016, 02:25 AM