Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] How to breed without a 6 IV Ditto - Egg Group Breeding
(Dec 6, 2016, 05:04 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Wow, this is the kind of guide that really helps with breeding! Well all of them do but this is the first one I've read where you don't need a 6 IV Ditto to do it. My only real concern is when chain breeding, where do natures come into play in all of this? I understand the guide for the most part but that's the only thing that I'm unsure of when doing this breeding method
@Marcusube 
Thank you Smile. First off with natures think of this guide as a pre guide. Since you are only breeding males for each of the particular egg groups you are only prepairing half of your finished breed. IVs should be the last thing you breed on a Pokemon. The order you should prepare a breed starts with Pokeball wanted=Ability wanted> Egg Moves wanted>Nature wanted>IVs.  So for example if you want a Dratini catch it in the Pokeball you want, make sure it's the ability you want, then breed on any egg moves you want, use a Ditto holding a Everstone with the nature you want then you would put a female Dratini with all the criteria (Female Datini, Luxury Ball, Multiscale, Extreme Speed, Adamant) holding an Everstone into the nursery with the Male Pokemon that matches it's egg group with the IV's you want (Male Magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31 if you followed this guide) holding a Destiny Knot. Next every time you hatch a Female Dratini check to make sure it has the right Ability because there is a 20% chance it won't be the Ability you want and check if it has more IV's than the current Female Dratini in the Nursery if it does switch it out making sure to give the new Dratini the Everstone.

Hopefully I answered your question if not let me know and I will try to think of another way of explaining it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to breed without a 6 IV Ditto - Egg Group Breeding - by Kidakairis - Dec 6, 2016, 05:35 PM