Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Fantasy Life
This is a fun game to play around with. It's kinda like Animal Crossing but with RPG elements, so if you like that sorta thing, you should check it out! You can also play with friends online, so if anyone has it, we should all play together! :D
*:・゚╮(◕‿◕✿) ~* *~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
Dang I might pick it up. It does look really fun. Jedi has it.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I've been debating playing it. I love the Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games and Fantasy Life looks like it would be right up my alley but I think I'll make a decision after my ORAS hype burns off. Though if enough people are playing it I might have to get into it regardless.
I've been really on the border on whether i want to get this game or not, lots of games coming out that i'm trying to decide whether or not i want it. I'll probably decide at some point next week on what games im gonna be getting, so I'll be back here for sure if i get it :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Anyone possibly want to try and sway me to get this game? I'm thinking about getting it, I'll get it eventually if you can give me a few defining features that might interest me.  :D
Fantasy Life is an RPG. Tada~
No but seriously, it offers more than standard RPGs. There is lots of customization of your character such as facial features, weight, height, color, etc. There are 12 different 'lives' (essentially classes or jobs) that you can choose between. The lives consist of combat, crafting and gathering skills, which work together for to make use of the resources around the world. Gathering includes Anglers(fishing), Miner and Woodcutter. Crafting consists of Carpenter, Blacksmith, Tailor and Alchemist. Combat has Paladin(long sword-shield tanks), Mercenary(2 hand sword), Hunter(Bow) and Wizard. The mini-games for the crafting lives are all very similar, however. So it can get a bit repetitive. There is also customization of 3 separate houses with furniture you make as a Carpenter and Tailor(or buy from a store), as well as pets to keep in your house or have as partners to fight with you. You can also ride different animals such as horses for faster travel.
There is a story divided by chapter, and you do have to complete the chapters to unlock more areas, though they are pretty easy to get through. The only part I don't really enjoy is all the text. The story is cute, and if you want to be immersed in the happenings of the world, go for it. But it is long and even continually pressing A to skip it all still takes awhile.
The world is rather vast, though the I'm unsure of the entire size, as I have yet to complete the game. If you enjoy exploration and leveling skills and what not, this is a fun little game. I've definitely wasted a bunch of time on it. There's a bunch of stuff to collect, and a ton of things to make. There's also online play, if you want to explore around with friends.
If you've ever played Rune Factory, it's a lot like that. Minus relationship and farming elements.
*:・゚╮(◕‿◕✿) ~* *~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
I got fantasy life a few days ago and I loooove it. I'm not super far into the story but running around and doing things and leveling stuff up is pretty fun in this game! It's made by the same people who did Professor Layton so the art style of the characters are very similar and it has soo many hilarious references and witty little jokes. (for example the alchemy master's name is Flamel which is a reference to Harry Potter <3). So yes, I definitely recommend if you like rpg-like games that are cute and have a lot of stuff to do in them~
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
This game is great! I normally don't like rpg based games, but this one is just too fun to pass up! I didn't like the story past the first chapter; I ended up spamming A to get through the rest of the chapters :/ But the gameplay itself is what is fun. There is a DLC for it as well, if you don't like the level cap of 50. Let me know if you guys wanna play together sometime <3
Fantasy Life is 3DS Skyrim kappa But seriously, it's a great game, and has a lot of content to keep you interested. I already have 90+ hours into it, and some monsters still rek me.
I wasn't expecting to love the game as much as I do but I really love the characters, customization, and combat!! I do agree that the crafting can get a bit repetitive though.