Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] *NEW* 3DS XL HYPE
From the UK and decided to get myself a birthday present (18th Jan)
The good ol' Aussies have PAL (Love you jolly chaps) so I'm upgrading my 3DSXL to a PAL *new* 3DSXL Smile
Kreygasm all night long baby!
The actual "New 3DS" or just a straight new 3dsxl?
A new 'new 3DSXL' (Nintendo and their stupid product name) :P haha
this is why i hate america.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:20 PM)Justin Wrote: this is why i hate america.

LOL

Anyways that is really cool. I know a guy who lives in the UK who got one the first week they went on sale, wherever that was,
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:20 PM)Justin Wrote: this is why i hate america.

Let me tell you a story nowah Kappa
I imported Ruby and Pearl from the US when they first came out because they came out SO much later in the UK. It wasn't like an extra week like smash or ORAS I'm talking 6-ish months. Stupid Obama stealing our pokemans away from us Kappa
So apparently there is a rumor spreading around the internet that supposedly Gamestop leaked the release for the New New (lol) 3DS for North America. Supposedly it was February 2015, but I didn't see an actual date associated with it. So now begins the "Should I buy or wait until there MIGHT be a Majora's Mask bundle/special version" pains, at least for me anyway
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:46 PM)AutumnDaze Wrote: So apparently there is a rumor spreading around the internet that supposedly Gamestop leaked the release for the New New (lol) 3DS for North America. Supposedly it was February 2015, but I didn't see an actual date associated with it. So now begins the "Should I buy or wait until there MIGHT be a Majora's Mask bundle/special version" pains, at least for me anyway

I believe it's going to be out in NA on February 13th however there's now a Nintendo Direct scheduled for Jan.14 so we might get some news regarding those rumors.
I believe I also saw a rumor regarding the release for us here in the USA would be February 13th as well.
(Jan 13, 2015, 12:00 AM)CurseShooter Wrote: I believe I also saw a rumor regarding the release for us here in the USA would be February 13th as well.

oh my goomy please!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv