Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] C'mon guys, Do Some Work Yourself for Once!!
I don't know about anybody else, but it drives me nuts to no end when my message box gets flooded with requests to help with their national dexs when they still need 100+ Pokemon! I mean COME ON guys! [Pauses rant to throw table in anger] Seriously, do some of the work yourself? You need an Alakazam? Look on the GTS or caught an Abra, train it to Kadabra, and then request somebody to help you trade evolve it? 

and you know what the worst thing is? When people give me a list that isn't even in order! I'm only willing to help cause I got a living dex, and if you are trying to complete your national at least give me them in Pokedex order so I'm not going back and forth between boxes. It's ridiculous, it's dumb, and every person who has ever done this to me, just know when I reorrangize my living dex, I'm not thinking very happy thoughts about you  Angry

So, in order to make this rant justified, here is my advice to anybody looking to complete your National/Living dex

• If it's in your game, catch it. ORAS's DexNav feature makes this super easy. X & Y doesn't have this feature, but it can still be done without it!

• If the pokemon you are looking for is game exclusive, ask yourself, does it have a counterpart in the other game (most likely yes) and offer that Pokemon in the GTS for what you're looking for.

• I, personally, completed a lot of dex by wondertrading. It's also a fun way to work on a living dex Smile

I strongly believe the only pokemon that anybody ever TRULY could need a hand with are legendaries, but that is just me. Anyways, that's that... thank you all for listening.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
[Image: tumblr_na7aqpYXDX1tbow3co1_500.gif]
(I've always wanted to use this gif)
[Image: 20150108_151752_.png]
As naitre said
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank god someone else understands. Dodgy
I feel you man. The main reason I stopped helping people was because they wouldn't put it in National Dex order. Then I started telling people where to find the Pokemon in their games so others wouldn't have to bother helping them with those.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
While I never ran such a service as yours, I filled my dex 99.99% myself. It's not hard to do soemthing yourself ya know, give these kind souls a break!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@w2gMk Trust me, I understand how hard it is to complete your national dex. I never done it myself before this year. It is REALLY hard work. What I'm trying to get at with this post is, it's okay to ask for help, but when you're requesting a whole bunch of pokemon, it's almost as if you're asking somebody else to just do the work for you. I think it's much more rewarding to say you did it, and you actually put the hard work into it.. but that's just me
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Being a Newbie to forums this is incredibly helpful to everyone who is unorganzied looking for help and attempting to complete living or non living dex 

I had started labeling boxes the second i knew i was going to complete dex thought that was super basic concept 

anywho again thnx for the great advice
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Thank You So Much @devilmoth !
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart