3.23%
1 3.23%
Sylveon
32.26%
10 32.26%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favorite Shiny Eeveelution?
Star 
I'm getting ready to giveaway a shiny eeveelution very soon! The problem is, I don't know which one to give!!! So please vote on the poll which will close at 9 PM EST TODAY! Once the poll is done, I will post the link to the GA at the end of the post Smile Make sure to answer this question!
Why is it your favorite eeveelution?

You can also vote for 3 pokemon!
The top 2 eeveelutions will be given awaySmile
My favorite shiny eeveelution is flareon because it looks like a grown up Eevee :3
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
My favorite is Eevee because you can never decide who you want to evolve him into.....
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Yup I'd have to say eevee... Cuz there's so name options.... But flarion iz pritty cool..... But I like the fire types....
If u build it they will come... 
My favourite shiny eevee evolution is sylveon, it looks like blue candy!!
eevee
My favourite Eeveelutions are Sylveon and Umbreon  Angel . Reason 1: They are my favourite eeveelutions and first =3. Reason 2: IN MY OPINION! They preform the best in battle with the right set ups  Smile
I gotta go Umbreon. Flareon is cool (And my second/third/fourth favourite pokemon) but shiny Umbreon looks cool. Shiny Vaporeon looks alright but it's just another blue pokemon that turns purple when shiny. Shiny Jolteon is strange - I can't decide if I should hate it or not mind it (Gamefreak doesn't have many good-looking green shinies) Espeon is a bogey, Leafeon & Glaceon just have more saturated colours and I don't mind shiny sylveon but it doesn't look special. It looks like it could just be its normal colour scheme.

None of them (Except for Espeon) look downright bad, but they're a tad mediocre, if I'm honest. (They're still great to use, though Smile )
people u guys should have voted for eevee because than u could choose which eeveelution u want to evolve it into and others could have the ones they want as well Smile
1. Umbreon - The blue markings matches the dark of the night better than the yelloe markings. It makes it so much more mysterious.

2. Sylveon - I'm not a fan of pink, so I prefer it shiny over normal

3. Leafeon - There's not much of a difference between it's shiny and normal collors, but the collors of it's shiny form is friskier. And it's my werry favorite pokemon, so it had to be on this list ^.^