Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favourite Shiny Pokemon?
Well
First for me is Shiny Gengar mostly Mega Genegar and the it is Goodra
[Image: f2e34b46c7408a0c8896bb6bcef19434.jpg]
If I had only one choice...it would be this little guy
[Image: 14%2B-%2B1]
@Magnificzero: That's the latest shiny in my collection! Hehe  Heart

My favorite shiny has changed often lately.. but right now I have to say shiny Koffing is my fave! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I love shiny Meowstic ^_^ rn I'm just collecting the ones I can get from the GTS, I have 3 now xD
@Ducky Love your thinking! Never thought about it that way before. Makes me want to go hunt one out.

I would say that my favourite shiny at the moment is Klink and its line. It was such a surprise when I got my first and its gold! Bling Bling XD

(Totally wierd coincidence, while writing this post I look down to see I have hatched my fourth ever shiny, a second shiny klink!!)
reuniclus, just because of the colour palette ! <3
My favorite shiny is Milotic. It looks unreal!
My dream finally came true thanks to @Chitoge/@Luffy!
(Jun 28, 2016, 02:10 AM)pandagarou Wrote: My favorite shiny is Milotic. It looks unreal!
My dream finally came true thanks to @Chitoge/@Luffy!

I'm glad :D
My latest shiny obsession! lol <3 I've been trying to breed one all week!
[Image: Koffing_zpscc302165.png~c200]
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I would have to say my Fav Shiny is: Shiny Absol! I <3 the color Red and It looks fierce while looking majestic!

[Image: tumblr_n2i6s0HiFu1ttdkobo3_400.gif][Image: absol-mega.gif]
             ^
             I
PLUS JUST LOOK AT THAT <3