Poll: Roleplay?
Yes!!
NO get a life
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon RP?
Hey guys a while back @DarienDenciati made a Pokemon RP room (pg) and know what? it was really fun for a long time. Eventually it died and i thought, Why not make it alive again? If your intrested Please fill out this format:

Name: (Keep it appropiate!!)
Starter: (Can be any pokemon (No mythical or legendary) but, has to be level 5 with starting moves)
Description: (Of character)
Refrence Pic: (To make it easier)

When enough people vote yes on the Poll then i will release a Chatzy room to start this thing.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Name: Frost
Starter: Eevee, female, level 5, shiny.
Description: Small petite girl that looks about 10 but dont be fooled, shes actually 14. Although she might look sweet or nice she deals the best with pokemon that match her peronality like ice types and ghost types.
Refrence Pic: [Image: 8c71e94a53c4de886e8c11188091a4fb.jpg]
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Name: Hope
Starter: Esspur
Description: A shy trainer who cannot win a battle to save her life. Her esspur isn't listening to her and she can't afford pokeballs. Wants to become a Frontier Brain one day. Her favorite pokemon is rowlet but she lives in another reigon. She has thoughts of puting her esspur on the GTS in hope she will get a rowlet. But, she really Really wants to become friends with esspur.
Refrence Pic: [Image: 141d111c8f17700b95a1c31221b65b17.jpg]
O
Name: Snoop Dogg
Starter: Oddish
Description: Yo dawg I am realist OG rapper who wants to become the realist Pokemon Trainer, Ya feel me? I walk with nuthin but 10oz and my partner oddish. I prefer grass and fire types cuz we lit of here cuz. I'll shizzile up the competition into hot bars.
Refrence pic: [Image: image.jpg]
bumpp

uwu i can hacku
Name: Ice T
Starter: Bidoof

Description: LOL how ya lads, lmao the real OG is here. Dont let ya be fooled by those uncool kiddos called Martha and Snoop. Calling themself OG makes me furious, I traveld across the land searching far and wide before they even knew about Ditter giveaways. My Pokerman is Bidoof, the strongest pokemon after Magikarp. Everybody that thinks differently can battle me in real life pls, my bidoof wouldnt even care about your existence.
And btw the Martha pic showing her backing is no pic. Its a live stream, she is just very slow.

Reference: Trying to get Martha and Snoop off my lawn
[Image: 5d12dc4956bdeb19bb8acfd7ddfea28b.jpg]

btw he sometimes likes to rap in broken english

Name: Bob Ross
Starter: Phantump
Description: Bob is a soft-spoken, kind individual who believes all God's creatures deserve love. Bob cares for all animals, be them as small as a Pichu or as big as a Snorlax. In what could be considered a former life, Bob was a drill sergeant in the army and served alongside Lt. Surge. After the army days he got into painting after watching a Smeargle outside his house for hours. His favourite things to paint are landscapes, typically forest ones. Because of his love for trees Bob has made a local Phantump his partner. He hopes to find other Pokemon and befriend them all.
Refrence Pic: [Image: bob-ross.jpg]
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Name:Shayw1
Starter:Turtwig
Description:Likes to journey to different towns by himself and fights for the rules

[Image: 50685158ae271f40340524b55c1f2df6.jpg]
Name: Guy Fieri

Starter: Magmar

Description: An enthusiast trainer who has a burning ambition to become a Pokémon Master. He is looking forward to live spicy adventures in the Pokémon world with his companion Magmar and is the true OG cook unlike that nerd Martha (@naitre).

Reference picture: Guy in his super hot shirt.

[Image: ef8.jpg]
Cliché, but it has to be done. Got a few in mind.

Name: Donald Trump
Starter: Gumshoos (Leer, Pursuit, Tackle)
Description: Politician, businessman, and President. '
Make Pokémon Great Again.' 'We will build a wall.'

[Image: 13734508_257491937971012_964945987_n.jpg...NA%3D%3D.2]