Poll: Which Pokemon Sun and Moon Starter will you choose?
This poll is closed.
Rowlet
41.77%
33 41.77%
Litten
40.51%
32 40.51%
Popplio
17.72%
14 17.72%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Sun and Moon Starters Info and Poll
[Image: 141b58c3bb99c2ad12b28787a33f318e.jpg]
Artist: yuki56

[Image: rowlet_2.png]
Name: Rowlet
Category: Grass Quill Pokémon
Height: 1'00"
Weight: 3.3 lbs.
Type: Grass/Flying
Starting Move: Leafage

The first of the potential partners is the highly adaptable Grass Quill Pokémon, Rowlet. This Pokémon can fly silently through the skies, sneaking up on its opponent without being noticed. It can attack its opponents using powerful kicks, and it can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers. Rowlet can survey its environment and turn its neck nearly 180 degrees from front to back, so it can see directly behind itself. When in battle, Rowlet turns its head to face its Trainer when waiting for instructions.

[Image: litten_2.png]
Name: Litten
Category: Fire Cat Pokémon
Height: 1'04"
Weight: 9.5 lbs.
Type: Fire
Starting Move: Ember

The cool-headed Fire Cat Pokémon, Litten, is the next choice for a first-partner Pokémon. Litten’s fur is rich in oils and is immensely flammable. It constantly grooms itself by licking its coat, collecting loose fur into balls. It then ignites these hairballs to create fireball attacks. When the time comes for Litten to molt, it burns off all of its fur in one glorious blaze.

[Image: popplio_2.png]
Name: Popplio
Category: Sea Lion Pokémon
Height: 1'04"
Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Type: Water
Starting Move: Water Gun

The third possibility is the acrobatic Sea Lion Pokémon, Popplio. Popplio can create balloons made of water from its nose and utilize them to create a variety of different strategies and attacks in battle. This Pokémon is better at moving in the water than on land, and can swim at speeds over 25 mph. On land, it uses the elasticity of the balloons it creates to perform jumps and acrobatic stunts.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Without seeing final evolutions, and I probably don't need to, I'm most likely going with Rowlet. Loving that dual typing and my first grass starter! I always choose water  :D

[Image: bulbasaur_and_rowlett___grass_type_start...a23v6e.png]
Artist: WaniOWani
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(May 10, 2016, 01:03 PM)Justin Wrote: Without seeing final evolutions, and I probably don't need to, I'm most likely going with Rowlet. Loving that dual typing and my first grass starter! I always choose water  :D

[Image: bulbasaur_and_rowlett___grass_type_start...a23v6e.png]
Artist: WaniOWani
@Justin same
We going to see an LP or something of the game? Maybe some shiny hunting?
I honestly can't decide. I'm going to hold off until final evolutions are revealed. If I HAD to pick today though, it'd probably be Rowlet simply for the cuteness factor.
Me too, and owls are one of my favourite animals. I also love grass types and that dual typing is looking great, although it'll be extra vulnerable to the Ice Type.
Just from first impressions, I'm going with Rowlet. Litten has a lot of potential, I just hope it's evolutions are awesome. I initially didn't care for Popplio but the more I see it and read its description, it might have the most potential. I like the idea that it uses its bubbles to give itself a strategical advantage in battle.
Popplio is best boi. Blows bubbles with his nose. Does flips. He's the actual best.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I agree with Squeab [Image: a0dba2f30fa45aa17fc071467b3652f3-da23dzl.png]
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
For once the Water starter is not my favorite right off the bat. #TeamRowlet all the way!