Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone else...
...release hacked pokemon received through Wonder Trade?

(just curious)
Never got a hack. I did get 3 legit shiniys through wondertrade
no not really
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
No, i love AuSLove Pokemon <3
I don't really care if I get a hacked pokemon through trading, as long as it is legal there is no difference, and I would have got it legitly
I love getting hacked mons through WT because it saves me the trouble of hacking them. Though I do check their legality before using themand I usually change around movesets if I don't like them very much.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
if its got a pentagon and wasn't hatched in the tin towers july 17th 2019 I'll keep it. I can use it for trade fodder at the very least Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I have no problem with hacked pokemon as long as that shiny Koffing you are sending me doesn't know dragon pulse  Angry I... MAY... have had this happen to me sometime.. ugh
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
The way things have been progressing, I feel like there will be more "legal"/hacked pokemon than Legit 'mons if this continues into Gen 7.

(donning tin foil hat)
What if Game Freak suddenly did a '180' and decided to purge/block all hacked 'mons from their systems (GTS/Pokebank) moving into Gen 7/8. Do you think it would affect you, or how you trade/collect?
Could you please tell us how to distinguish a hack mon vs an no hacked mon for us? Seeming you can spot the difference.
A legend fallen from grace.