Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] BR Shiny Gardevoir Giveaway \o/ [CLOSED]
Question 
[Image: 963aac6fd22e522ba4681b683f86d072.jpg]

Verily thy time hath come, prepare yourselves! The great gardevoir giveaway is here!!

Hello my frands, it is I, w2! I have with me, 30 shiny gardevoirs, courtesy of the great @haelielou and their wonderless cloning ability, and they all need a home full of fluffy plushy dargons to play with! These wonderful gardevoirs will cherish every moment they have battling for your grand army ;-;

Here are the specs of the gardevoirs in which you shall receive!

~Level 100, male, 252 SpA, 252 Spe, Modest carrying Misty Terrain, Focus Blast, Psychic, and Moonblast, with the ability Synchronize in a heal ball! Yeah, a heal baaall!!! IV's count to 31/15/31/31/31/31 !! Come now and get your glorious gardevoir today for the low low cost of $0.00!!!!
Fun fact about misty terrain: All primary status conditions of pokemon that are grounded (not holding air balloon, levitate, or flying type) are completely innefective! Use your handy dandy scarfed gardevoir to stop those pesky Bob Ross impersonators smeargles, or use your trusty mega to prevent a rotom or amoongus from stopping your power house beside you!

To Participate

To get your fabulous gardevoir Follow the following format. This giveaway will go on VIA GTS! And as Spiderman says, "Everybody gets one." And you don't wanna make spiderman sad, okay? Don't make spiderman sad.

IGN: Mr Guy
Pokemon: Blazingken
Level: 9001

As a kind reminder, remember to set the gardevoir's level you're looking for to 91-100, and make sure to not use anything very... special, as a give. Things from 4th gen, rare finds like sudowoodo's, are all going to have a heavy price for people still looking to complete their pokedex for the shiny charms. Trust me on this, we'll give anything for dat shiny charm ;-; I suggest using pokemon you can find in any 6th gen game that isn't version exclusive. And please.. PLEASE put your pokemon up before you post your post... I don't like freaking out over not being able to find someone's pokemon for 10 minutes after they post ;-; It's not fun maaaan!

Finally, with your post for your gardevoir, show us a picture you like featuring gardevoir!
(small disclaimer make sure the pictures follow the forum rules found here)

If you are unable to do a picture, or maybe you just don't wanna, tell me what your favorite thing about gardevoir's are!

Make sure to stop by my other giveaway as I only have 7, yes 7 Hidden Ability karrablasts left to offer in the great karrablastening of 2016, found here better hurry before its too late,
and make sure to give reputation to the great @haelielou for their cloning service, with which this giveaway would not be possible Smile

Remember, these gardevoirs need loving homes full of fluffy plushy dargons to play with, and make sure to feed your gardevoirs lots of pokepuffs
[Image: 052.gif]
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Hello!

I am currently taking part in another giveaway requiring the GTS. Please may I reserve one? I'll notify you when I can deposit a pokemon to the GTS.

My favourite thing about Gardevoir is how great they are competitively. They can do a myriad of things - hyper voice, psyshock, energy ball, thunderbolt, will-o-wisp, thunder wave, wish, calm mind, trick room (I seen TR Mega Gardevoir in action), Destiny bond. It can do so many different things.

thanks in advance!
Pokemon deposited  musharna 

gender male

Ign is pat
lvl36

want shiny gardivor 

pattyback11 here

my favorite thing about gardivor is that for being a gardivor who ppl in some communities make fun of. (Stupid pervs..) . she /he sure knows how to stand their ground and fight like a pro and thus gardivor is truly a OG
(Mar 27, 2016, 09:14 AM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Pokemon deposited  musharna 

gender male

Ign is pat
lvl36

want shiny gardivor 

pattyback11 here

my favorite thing about gardivor is that for being a gardivor who ppl in some communities make fun of. (Stupid pervs..) . she /he sure knows how to stand their ground and fight like a pro and thus gardivor is truly a OG

I can't seem to find your musharna... Have you put it up yet?
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Hi. I want one...Thanks
IGN: Roan
Pokemon: Duskull
Level: 31
[Image: mega_gardevoir_my_version_2_by_deco_kun-d6vdii8.png]
IGN: droid
Pokemon: zubat
Level: 15

Gardevoir is in my top three favorite psychic type pokemon next to alakazam and mewtwo
(Mar 27, 2016, 09:22 AM)w2gMk Wrote:
(Mar 27, 2016, 09:14 AM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Pokemon deposited  musharna 

gender male

Ign is pat
lvl36

want shiny gardivor 

pattyback11 here

I can't seem to find your musharna... Have you put it up yet?

just deposited my ign is pat try to see if u can find it
YeH my pokemon deposited Musharna 

male lvl36
Hi I'd like a shiny gradevoir all the info is below 

IGN:Lapis
Deposited Pkmn:ferrothorn
Lvl:40
MSG:hello my frands

the main reason I like gardevor because it is cause it's been a consistent member of my team I started using her in ruby and since then she's been a consistent member and has always been able to help me take down the elite four for the first time in a pokemon game
IGN: May
Deposited: Abra
Level: 1
I like gardevoir because it's so powerful