[GIVEAWAY] Pendragons poke'adoptions! [Closed for updates]
can I have a calm rotom and Ill trade you a gothita breedject
could i possibly get:
shroomish: quick feet
goomy: gooey
Scyther : adament
Zorua and larvitar and Poliwag

Cheers
hey this is an amazing giveaway, i was wondering if i could grab a totodile and croagunk please ?
(Oct 17, 2015, 10:06 AM)Lolface366 Wrote: Could i get a cyndaquil (flash fire), and a totodile (sheer force) both female?

Sure can!

(Oct 17, 2015, 12:43 PM)macman427 Wrote: can I have a calm rotom and Ill trade you a gothita breedject

Yeah I have a few of those left, and I'd be more than happy to accept a gothita, specually if it has shadow tag xD

(Oct 17, 2015, 12:57 PM)klutzz Wrote: could i possibly get:
shroomish: quick feet
goomy: gooey
Scyther : adament
Zorua  and larvitar and Poliwag

Cheers

I'm runnin' a bit low on poliwag but if you can wait a bit I'll breed a clutch of eggs for ya =)

(Oct 17, 2015, 01:39 PM)rhynozpineconez Wrote: hey this is an amazing giveaway,  i was wondering if i could grab a totodile and croagunk please ?

Thanks glad you like it! You sure can grab those two pokes, I'll set um aside for ya right now.

Sorry bout the late responses but I'll get to settin stuff aside and updating the new pokes list!

Edit: Just a heads up but the giveaway will be down tomorrow in order for me to take stock of what I still have and update the list. It'll be back up on monday though so you'll still get a chance to get your pokes! A special thanks to everyone who has been supportive this week and see you all on monday!
hey can i get a male goomy? i can offer a newly spawned pawniard-female if that's alright with you?
hey there i was just curious if you still doing this and if so would it be possible to get a timid protean froakie and a honeedge im not sure what i should offer for these incite me plz haha
it's possible, and I'll be starting back up agin tomorrow. However I'm not really able to trade today (see my previous post) as I'm busy through most of the day...heck even now I'm typing on a work computer xD
Could I have a magic guard cleffa, darumaka and jolly mold breaker pancham?
Thanks in advance. Just PM me when you can trade.
i have a spiritomb breedjects that i dont need
i was wondering if i could have a tepig but if not im just as happy with a togepi or chespin
my fc is 036169906187
and i have added you
thank you :D
Can I have a timid, hidden ability Snivy? My friend code is 1435-6961-2639. I have a level one Spiritomb if you want. Thanks Smile