Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] The Great Karrablastening: HA Karrablasts! [CLOSED]
Bug 
Hello my frands, it is I, Batman w2, and I come bearing gifts of rarity!

With me, I have breed 25, 5IV and 5, 6IV No Guard Karrablasts that evolve into Overcoat Escavaliers! My karrablasts are all level 1, and have Megahorn, knock off, and drill run! They are guaranteed to always hit Aegislash in blade form, Amoongus can't put you to sleep, nor distract you from taking down that annoying gyarados dancing in the corner! They're perfect for trick room, they're perfect for not trick room! They're perfect for everything! (minus.. charizards) All of my karrablasts which you receive will have 31 IV's in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed! All are adamant and they fit in most overhead storage bins! These little guys are amazing and they need good homes today! Free from fire, and full of amoongus!

In order to receive one of these 30 amazing karrablasts all you need to do is this:

Give me your IGN, the name of the pokemon you put into GTS, its level, and its gender. And to make sure someone who happens to have the same name as you and happens to be offering the same pokemon as you, enter in "I bequeath thee!" as your message. It would also help if you didn't put in a rare or popular pokemon so 1, its easier for me to find, and 2, it wont be sniped off of the GTS before I can get to you. Here is an example!

IGN: Riperoni
Pokemon: Rattata
Level: 32

And before you post, let me know what your favorite bug type is, and why?

I Currently have 30 karrablasts that need to have good homes full of delishus amoongus, free from fire. All karrablasts are Adamant Nature, and at the least have HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed. A lucky 5 people may get a 6IV Karrablast, so enter in now and hope you get your rare Hidden ability Karrablast!

QUICK NOTE: Please refrain from using shelmets as your trading pokemon. People with karrablasts are hunting them down in the GTS and they have a very high likelihood of being sniped because of it. Thank you for reading this.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
What level are they?....an don't really have a fav bug type.... But syther was on my list of liked bugs.... I'm more a fire guy.... I like infernape
If u build it they will come... 
IGN: Elly
Pokemon: Whismur
Level: 7
Favorite bug type: Vivillon/Heracross

Thanks yo! Smile
IGN: hont
Pokemon: nidoran
Level: 1
my favorite bug pokemon is heracross :D
(Mar 4, 2016, 10:29 AM)Blazedanfaded88 Wrote: What level are they?....an don't really have a fav bug type.... But syther was on my list of liked bugs.... I'm more a fire guy.... I like infernape

Oh, so sorry, I forgot to mention that... This is my first giveaway lol. They are all level 1.

(Mar 4, 2016, 10:42 AM)le2017 Wrote: Thanks yo! Smile
Enjoy the karrablast!

(Mar 4, 2016, 10:58 AM)phantonlara Wrote: IGN: hont
Pokemon: nidoran
Level: 1
my favorite bug pokemon is heracross :D

I'm afraid I can not find your pokemon. Sad
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Pokemon wanted: karrablast
Pokemon deposited: Larvesta
Level: 17
IGN: Pat2Dope

favorite bug: Genesect the name is tight and its move pool is even better
LOVE this giveaway!!! Karrablast rocks! Cool

IGN: Prisma
Poke deposited: Burmy
Level: 11

Fav bug type......*drumroll*......Swadloon! Swadloon is a boss-- & so is Levanny :D

My second favs would be Galvantula & Shelmet-- I have a hard time picking favs.

Thx for the giveaway @w2gMk !! Rep comin your way!
Thank you! And +rep!
Pokemon deposited: Remoraid
Level: 35
IGN: Angel

favorite bug:  The beautiful galvantula Smile
Thanks again dude! Great giveaway!