Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] The Great Karrablastening: HA Karrablasts! [CLOSED]
@TheLastStaravia I'm afraid you've been sniped ;-; so sorry
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
It's alright! I breed Emolgas, so there's no trouble in replacing them. I got two Karrablasts; one appears to be from you, based on the egg moves and the level.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Just a quick thing thing, a few people have yet to pick up their sniped pokes but eh, I expect that but I'm not here for that.

I have remaining, 15 hidden ability karrablasts, that's 15 karrablasts with No Guard (in case you didn't know), 3 of which have a wonderful prize of 6 IV's. I am now offering direct trades with me cuz well it is easier sometimes to just directly trade with a few people considering various time zones, as a few people unfortunately get sniped because I'm sleeping or totally not watching anime or something like that >,>. If you wish to trade directly just say so and I'll add you and reserve your karrablast.

Remember, these karrablasts need a home full of amoongus, and free of fire. For less than $0.001 a day these karrablasts can be happy Smile
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

IGN: Jelerang
Pokemon Deposited: Tympole
Lvl: 19
Msg: mlg qwiksp0pz
Favorite Bug Pokemon: Butterfree
Thx so much!
IGN: Bobby
Deposited: Abra
LVL 1
MSG: i bequeath thee

Fav bug type: Scizor! so i must have the other bug/steel as well!

Also thank you so much for this! I was looking for one a couple months back for my trick room team but had no luck so I settled for a shell armor escavalier I bred myself.
(Mar 18, 2016, 11:42 AM)Jelerang Wrote: IGN: Jelerang
Pokemon Deposited: Tympole
Lvl: 19
Msg: mlg qwiksp0pz
Favorite Bug Pokemon: Butterfree
Thx so much!

(Mar 18, 2016, 09:48 PM)unmentionable13 Wrote: IGN: Bobby
Deposited: Abra
LVL 1

Fav bug type: Scizor! so i must have the other bug/steel as well!

Also thank you so much for this! I was looking for one a couple months back for my trick room team but had no luck so I settled for a shell armor escavalier I bred myself.

I'm afraid you've both been sniped. Try using a zigzagoon or something no one wants next time Sad
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

IGN: Bobby
Ive reuploaded a whimsur
Lvl 8
Female

thanks again!
IGN: Roan
Pokemon: Sandshrew
Level: 17

Favorite bug type: Venomoth
IGN: Goncalo
Pokemon: Whismur
Level: 7

Oh! My favorite bug type! It has got to be Scizor! Since Gen II (when I tilted training a Scyther up to lvl 100 hoping somehow it will evolve lol) I have had a Scizor in my team in every game, sometimes 2, one for fighting, one for catching pokemon with False Swipe!

Thank you!

(EDIT: I was sniped so I put up a new pokemon and edited this post. Let's hopee it works this time Wink )
IGN: Sato
Pokemon: Shinx
Level: 1

My favorite bug pokemon is heracros. he is cool i think.