Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello new friends!
Hello all my IGN is Lloyd, and despite the fact that I usually run a timid nature I've decided to step out of my shell and hopefully become an active user =). Hope we can all be friends and have lots of fun battles together. My friend code is 0834-1007-6814 and I'm always open to a battle or trade (though as I'm just starting out my competitive stuff my selection for trade isn't as...diverse...as I would like.) so feel free to hit me up any time!
Welcome! Take a look at this thread for some useful resources. Hope you enjoy your stay here :]
thanks! I'll take a look now.
Welcome aboard. If you need help with getting any Hidden Ability Pokemon, I'd be happy to help you out.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Thanks Sandragon, I'm sure I could use the help. Additionally if anyone needs help, though what I currently have to offer is meager (I'll do a work up list for it some time after I'm done workin') I'm more than willing to return the kindness with anything I can =)
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Thanks Animekid! figured it was time I stopped lurkin' and started contributin'...or at least trying...
welcome

Im new too
Hey Shadow, welcome! Glad to know I'm not the only newbie around. I saw you around on a couple of posts I was a part of and was wonderin' how to break the ice. Thanks for savin' me the trouble =P. If you wana talk pokemon, trade or chat feel free to send me a PM or such.
Welcome to the site