Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
Eckley in my experience of modding on skyrim i can tell you this about people on the internet, either they never read instructions or they have serious short term memory problems....

Edit: and this is a sample of what i've been doing instead of ORAS for the past hour Sad

@Test
public void test1() {

Calendar c1 = Calendar.getInstance();
PatientExtended p1 = new PatientExtended("p1", "01/05/90", "M", c1);
p1.setLastSeen(c1);

ArrayList<PatientExtended> a = new ArrayList<PatientExtended> ();
a.add(p1);

ArrayList<PatientExtended> result = Ex1Main.seen(a);
ArrayList<PatientExtended> expected = new ArrayList<PatientExtended> ();
assertEquals(result, expected);

}
IKR it's not even that much to remember. It's kind of annoying so I'm just offloading them now, and when I get ORAS I'll probably close the thread even if there are some left

I have no idea what any of that means haha
its java code specifically tests for code but you may as well call it the language of the internet and about 50% of programs on your computer...

anyway important question: AS or OR first?

Edit i'm leaning towards AS due to the hot girl on the back cover....
I'm going AS first, because that's what I played originally
Pff I really feel like i'm the only one playing on Omega Ruby. Everyone I know has AS

Well ... At least I can catch a cool Seedot! I bet you all are jelly now with your Lotads

OH WAIT...kappa
#TeamOmegaRuby
i have both but after seeing the models for the trainers i'm likely to make omega ruby my main since the male models are awful imo compared to the female ones. As that beats restarting sapphire without getting any exclusive stones off it 1st.
Wait are the models actually different in both versions? I never noticed that :D

Or are you talking about the models in general? If so then i agree with you. Especially with the main characters. Mays model is much better than the one of the guy which i forgot the name of already. Kappa
just the models in general for the male and female characters for in secret bases i was originally just going to use ruby (and may) for contests etc but the models you can select for your secret base appearance to others for males is a bit substandard imo nothing really reflects me so unlike x/y i'm once again left with a male character that can't make cool XD
Ah like that! Smile

And yea i also dont like the fact that they removed all the clothing shops, i can understand it a bit because ofc its a remake and the original also didnt have them but i liked the fact that you could (finally) change your character so that you could look a little bit different than all the other players :D

I really hope they bring it back in the other games and dont let it be a one time thing because XY was set in Paris/the city thats all about fashion :D