Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS review
evilsabre That sucks if they're not reviewing games properly.
Well the best endgame goes to Soul Silver /HG but we all know we are not getting multiple regions to explore but Ibet its on par with D/P/P's endgame, which is good enough for me : ]
Its not just them eckley its most major review organisations since they can sell the games with good reviews and they like to bargain with the card. Other possibility is that the games missing some endgame content that was expected since that's embargo'd on being discussed atm. While i would only expect like 1.5 points off for water and hms so 8.8 so what was worth a whole point in the endgame? No more megas or no frontier maybe Sad *cries*

Either way IGN have in the past had some really high review ratings for no reason and some average ones for great games.
About the battle frontier:

It's confirmed that the  Battle frontier won't be in ORAS. It might come as a DLC but i'm not sure about that :c
(Nov 19, 2014, 02:52 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: About the battle frontier:

It's confirmed that the  Battle frontier won't be in ORAS. It might come as a DLC but i'm not sure about that :c

That sucks, but hopefully they'll just add more post game stuff to do. I'm a little disappointed there's no Battle frontier
(Nov 19, 2014, 01:33 AM)evilsabre Wrote: Its not just them eckley its most major review organisations since they can sell the games with good reviews and they like to bargain with the card. Other possibility is that the games missing some endgame content that was expected since that's embargo'd on being discussed atm. While i would only expect like 1.5 points off for water and hms so 8.8 so what was worth a whole point in the endgame? No more megas or no frontier maybe Sad *cries*

Either way IGN have in the past had some really high review ratings for no reason and some average ones for great games.

I assumed they got paid in some form, but i defies the point of reviewing a game if it's not they're real views on the game

Not confirmed yet Eeveeli confirmed to not be in one review copy however theres an interesting trend with reviews some are claiming insane late game other are claiming its barely better than x and Y's coupled with the fact its currently being suspected as day 1 material or time delayed into the game like the demo's were time delayed on content. Basically we know nothing more everything on the internet atm is a rumor until the games actually release or gamefreak/nintendo make a statement. Admitedly i have been getting tissues ready for the release now as a precaution Sad
(Nov 19, 2014, 11:21 AM)evilsabre Wrote:

Not confirmed yet Eeveeli confirmed to not be in one review copy however theres an interesting trend with reviews some are claiming insane late game other are claiming its barely better than x and Y's coupled with the fact its currently being suspected as day 1 material or time delayed into the game like the demo's were time delayed on content. Basically we know nothing more everything on the internet atm is a rumor until the games actually release or gamefreak/nintendo make a statement. Admitedly i have been getting tissues ready for the release now as a precaution Sad

As far as I know of/followed all the discussion about this on Reddit I really believe that it's not there. There was actually a leaker who said that the BF won't be in the game but that there are NPC's who are talking about it like it is there so we just have to wait and hope that it will be unlocked as a DLC/Time event but yea you're right, the game will be out this week so we will know the truth soon enough lol
(Nov 19, 2014, 11:33 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 11:21 AM)evilsabre Wrote:

As far as I know of/followed all the discussion about this on Reddit I really believe that it's not there. There was actually a leaker who said that the BF won't be in the game but that there are NPC's who are talking about it like it is there so we just have to wait and hope that it will be unlocked as a DLC/Time event but yea you're right, the game will be out this week so we will know the truth soon enough lol

Yea i've been following it as well but i don't think gf are so stupid as to remove the most liked feature of gen 3 from the game for the remakes yet they put it in the gen 2 remakes... So i think its deffo coming and gf said they dislike the idea of DLC. One of the reddit theories i liked was that it unlocks when EU get the game. XD Also that leaker is the one review copy i was on about Eeveeli either way the game will still be great but its going to only have a marginal better post game without frontier than X and Y which will be a bit of a blow to gen 6 as a whole if it still lacks a solid endgame after ORAS. I mean seriously i think gen 6 has had the worst postgame since gen 1 (which didn't really need a postgame the whole game concept was new then)
Battle Frontier was introduced in Emerald not Ruby and Sapphire so it dosen't surprise me. I'll be too busy stalking everybody's base.