Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Is there absolutely no way to breed Vullaby with knockoff pre bank?
After breeding Swinubs with SR and Stuffuls with Ice Punch, as the title says I want to breed a mandibuzz with Knock off! I feel like spinners and defoggers are lacking in my taste this gen. I figured out a way to get foul play and roost, but I can't seem to find a way to breed it with knock off. Does anyone have any Ideas?
Not at the moment. You need a Farfetch'd to get the knock off EM for Mandibuzz. That have to wait until the bank comes out Sad
Quick question, do you have any breedjects for the SR swinubs and Stuffuls ice punch in stock? I'm hoping to trade with you for both of those.
(Nov 27, 2016, 02:46 PM)Haruna Wrote: Not at the moment. You need a Farfetch'd to get the knock off EM for Mandibuzz. That have to wait until the bank comes out Sad
Quick question, do you have any breedjects for the SR swinubs and Stuffuls ice punch in stock? I'm hoping to trade with you for both of those.

I have stuffuls on stock, but I am redoing the swinubs.. looking for pne with HA.. im training a kadabra as we speak lol
(Nov 27, 2016, 02:57 PM)hyunwoo0124 Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 02:46 PM)Haruna Wrote: Not at the moment. You need a Farfetch'd to get the knock off EM for Mandibuzz. That have to wait until the bank comes out Sad

I have stuffuls on stock, but I am redoing the swinubs.. looking for pne with HA.. im training a kadabra as we speak lol

@hyunwoo0124 I'll grab one Stufful! Also, Swinubs can't get their HA until bank. They are from Island scan. Island Scan dont host SOS battles or get HA in battle. Lastly, do you need your Kadabra Evolved?
(Nov 27, 2016, 03:02 PM)Haruna Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 02:57 PM)hyunwoo0124 Wrote:

@hyunwoo0124 I'll grab one Stufful! Also, Swinubs can't get their HA until bank. They are from Island scan. Island Scan dont host SOS battles or get HA in battle. Lastly, do you need your Kadabra Evolved?

ah.. I just wasted my time completely.. Lol. I got my kadabra evolved with my second DS. Can't I reset after skill swapping to see if HA and just try over and over again? I have seen Gibles with Rough Skin on S/M so I thought maybe it was possible!
@hyunwoo0124 I dunno about skill swaping methods very much. I know that HA can be found from S.O.S  battles.
(Nov 27, 2016, 03:42 PM)Haruna Wrote: @hyunwoo0124 I dunno about skill swaping methods very much. I know that HA can be found from S.O.S  battles.

NVM I am stupid lol. I thought Gible was an island scan mon. I guess the other ability would be okay, one for hail teams and the other one for non-tauntable SR.
(Nov 27, 2016, 04:10 PM)hyunwoo0124 Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 03:42 PM)Haruna Wrote: @hyunwoo0124 I dunno about skill swaping methods very much. I know that HA can be found from S.O.S  battles.

NVM I am stupid lol. I thought Gible was an island scan mon. I guess the other ability would be okay, one for hail teams and the other one for non-tauntable SR.

Atleast Rough Skin is available!