Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] My complaints/praise for sun and moon
I picked up pokemon moon last night (the day after it's release) and i have a few things i want to say. keep in mind i still haven't beaten my first trial

COMPLAINTS 
  • there are no more gyms
  • the battles show what is super effective/not, the typing of the pokemon, the ability they have, and what stats have changed
  • too long of an intro
  • the festival plaza is basically the join avenue from black/white 2 and i disliked join avenue, so this is just as bad
PRAISE 
  • professor Kukui is probably the coolest one so far, he is just so... chill
  • Litten reminds me of my cat and i love it :3
  • a lot of the alolan forms look pretty cool
  • pokemon refresh gives us an easier way to heal pokemon status conditions
I mean if you don't like the game, well don't play. Honestly game freak is just trying to try something to the main series formula while catering to their fanbase. They'be definitely listen to the fans give the amounts of improvements we got like IV checker on pcs, breeding being cut down, easy shiny hunts, etc. What more can you ask?
Wait what, are we able to check Iv's in pc?! @Black117
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
yes oh btw its a spoiler but definitely post game.

Go to the Battle Tree in the postgame and beat Red/Blue
I'm liking the amount of detail they are giving even the smallest things... you can even see what pokeball npc's use besides basic pokeballs. About the lack of gyms... I being a human find it a little agitating mostly because now I have no way to tell if/how I'm progressing. However, the trials and kahuna's I believe are a mere "reskin" for gym leaders. So its okay.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I gotta say, take no offense to this, calling trials gym reskins is selling short what's been done. They feel completely new, and like an actual natural part of the world of Alola. They're all unique and fun. Totem Pokémon add a different challenge than gym leaders, and I DO mean challenge.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
These are my feelings about 18hrs into pokemon moon

Complaints:
  • Tutorial seemed very long (Very Minor Gripe)

Praise:
  • Game being more difficult adds to the entertainment
  • Totem pokemon are a fun challenge
  • Alolan forms are fun to see and feel like new pokemon
I'm only on the first routes, but I have this major complaint. Why don't Youngster Joey main Alolan Rattatas?! What gives?! then this Youngster Jimmy have it.

I don't mind the tutor scenes, it kinda makes me engaged in the story, but I understand why others don't like it.

I like this Lillie girl, she seems sweet
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

The game was amazing, i just beat it by marathoning it this weekend, i would say its a big step up from x and y. I love the alolan forms but i wish they had gone beyond gen 1 and did a few pokes from every gen. For example tropius would have been perfect to get an alolan form like exeggutor.
I feel better about this one than I did XY. The only thing I liked better in XY were the environments. Also why does it still lag in double battles. It's not even in 3d there's no reason for this <,<