Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Spooky Cup Time Zone/Availability Thread
Me and my tournament co-managers have been discussing this and thought this would be the best way to do this. The tournament I am referring to is the forum Spooky Cup. If you want to sign up you have until tomorrow to do so and battles begin Friday. This thread is for participants to post what times they are available to battle (the more specific you can be the better) and what time zone you are in. Battles with people in different time zones and not being able to get it in are some of the worst parts of these forum tournaments, and this is here to try and save me and my co-managers a few headaches.

It is still you're responsibility to schedule and complete your battles, that is why we are making this thread. When you find out who you are battling you can refer to this thread to try and fit it in for a time that is convenient for both of you. If there is absolutely no possible way for you and your opponent to battle then PM me, Naitre, Squeab, Unit, or Animekid. Please PM your opponent and attempt to work things out before assuming that they will not be available based on this thread. It is here to give you a general idea of when someone should be available. Please don't assume that since the time you are available doesn't match your opponents time from this thread means you need a reschedule.

Website for convenience: Time zone converter
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Weekdays: Pretty much every day after 3PM until 9PM

Weekends:
  • Saturday: All day after I wake up most of the time (usually around 10AMish) until 1AMish
  • Sunday: After 12PM until around 9PMish

ALL TIMES IN EST
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I go by EST and on weekdays I'm normally available from 3 pm-12 am, and on weekends I'm available from 10 am - 2 am.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Weekdays: Est Timezone
Monday: 3pm-9pm
Tuesday/Thursday: 3pm-5pm'ish
Wednesday: 3pm-6pm'ish
Friday: 12pm-9pm(this week) usually 12pm-5pm'ish
Weekends:
Saturday: TBD
Sunday: After 12PM until around 9pm'ish

Marching band consumes my life
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Weekdays: Est Timezone
3:30pm-10pm
Weekends: Est Timezone
9pm-11pm
A legend fallen from grace.
Reside in the US West Coast or GMT: -8

Available between the following times
Weekdays
  • From 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Weekends
  • From 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
I'm currently in EST
  • On Mondays I'm pretty much booked from 8AM to 3:30PM, with a short break between 11AM and 12:30PM (which is not necessarily ideal).
  • On Tuesday I only have class from 3:30 to 5PM, but I'm usually not awake for too long in the mornings unless I have to.
  • On Wednesday I have class from 9:30 to 11AM, then from 2 to 3:30PM, but I am usually somewhat busy between these (although I can probably make time if needed).
  • Thursday is my bad day. I hate Thursday. I have class from 8AM to 5PM, with the same break between 11AM and 12:30PM. After 5 I take a very much deserved nap for about 3 hours until I decide to have my first meal of the day.
  • I have no classes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but I usually sleep in and/or go to the mall so my days can get somewhat busy.

And that, children, is the lovely schedule of a college student.
UTC+08:00
This are all on my timezone

Free
Weekdays during 12:00 - 1:00PM and 5PM onwards
Weekend pretty much free unless there's emergency
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

My time zone is GMT

Unavailable
  • Mondays until 6pm
  • Tuesdays until 6pm
  • Wednesdays until 6pm. After 6 I should be available for the rest of the night

For the most part, I'm available every other day, but work, errands etc. means I don't have a specific available/unavailable time. If you see me online just message me and I'll see of I can battle
My timezone is EST

I am free:
Thursday - Not Available
Sunday - Monday : 5 PM -Midnight
All other days : Noon to midnight.  

While some other things might come up that will mess up the schedule, I believe that I will always be free past 8 PM.