Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [ON HOLD]
UPDATE 2: added a new rule 

UPDATE: @Meluem92 will now[Image: arrow-10x10.png] be helping me with this! so if you get a pm from them, theyve taken your order instead of me! however most of the reward pokemon will be going to me in order to help me fill my pokedex

sorry for the slight repost, but, my old breeding service post was very disorganized no to mention the fact that i was very inactive (but now WILL be active), so heres[Image: arrow-10x10.png] a new one that i can hopefully keep professional and up to date!

Rules:
  • Any request that fails to use the template provided will be ignored
  • please do not request more then one pokemon at a time[Image: arrow-10x10.png], unless your planning to give me some rare *** shiny battle ready pokemon in return for them
  • please do be patient! if its been more then a week (and your order isnt a shiny) feel free to message me
  • once your pokemon is done, i will send you a pm saying i am ready to trade, you can either trade me directly or through gts,
  • as for any fourm or any place, please dont be rude or start anything with anyone in here[Image: arrow-10x10.png], thank you
  • Want to get your VERY first shiny? well your in luck! if you have YET to get ANY shinies, ill be happy to breed you or give you one for free!
  • As a final rule, PLEASE do NOT ask for both a SHINY and 6IV, even IF its possible, itd take[Image: arrow-10x10.png] days or even weeks of our time[Image: arrow-10x10.png] just to get a legitimate one, since were not hacking these pokemon

Template
  • What is your desired pokemon?:
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?:
  • Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc):
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me):
  • Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time[Image: arrow-10x10.png] to breed for shinies):
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need): 
Current List
  • @x0xliv Shiny Amaura 4-5 IV's lv1 giving seadra in return [ON HOLD]
  • @fallout96 Shiny Honedge 2 Battle ready IV's still working[Image: arrow-10x10.png] out traded pokemon [ON HOLD]
  • @wundrweapon Shiny Flygon Battle ready IV's/Ev's giving metang in return [ON HOLD]
  • @EmarM  Non shiny male espurr, bold nature 6ivs HA STARTING[Image: arrow-10x10.png]]
  • @ForestEmerald shiny seedot mint[Image: arrow-10x10.png] if male, pepper if female), 3 iVs lvl 1 early bird or pickpocket ability giving seadra in return [ON HOLD]
  • @WaywardCentaur Non shiny female evee 6ivs HA giving Feraligator in return STARTING[Image: arrow-10x10.png]]
  • Da BossMan +  Shiny if possible scizor with atk, hp, defense, HA, giving dragonair in return
  • @"le2017" non shiny murkrow and male nidoran, best ivs we can get, giving seel and marowak in return [STARTING]
  •  
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
  • What is your desired pokemon?: Charmander
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: THE BEST, im still new pokemon
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): 1
  • Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since im currently in preperations for finals in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): no
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need):  none im new lol literally on 3rd badge xD
what is your desired pokemon?: Honedge 
 Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: 2 the best IV's 0 EV's i like doing EV's myself 
 Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level?: level 1 please 
 Do you want it to be shiny?: yes please don't care how long it takes you can take your time
 What pokemon can you give me in return for it?: Electrike this would be my first shiny and i read your list and saw you asked for it so i think that's fair.

thank you vary much
@PokeTony  since your very new, I'll accept your offer, but it'll have to be a lower priority uvu

​@fallout96 coming right up! Though just remember I won't be starting till june, oh, and i dont see eletrike in my list of pokemon i need, did you mean a diff poke?
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@twisted-kitsune aww yeee thank you Smile if i ever get something cvool ill send it ur way Smile
  • What is your desired pokemon?: Flygon
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?:
    • IVs: 31/31/31/(any, 31 if viable)/31/31
    • EVs: I won't worry about this, but if you're willing, 2/252/0/4/0/252
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level?: just to level 45, unless you're willing to go the extra mile and get me 60 or even 100
  • Do you want it to be shiny?: yes, please!
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it?: Metang with 5IVs
Also, if it can have Jolly or Adamant nature, that'd be great! :D

Thank you so much @twisted-kitsune!!!
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@wundrweapon sure thing! me or @Meluem92 will get on that! if im the one ending up doing it however, i wont be able to start on it till june as said uvu
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@twisted-kitsune understood. thank you!
Since I'm ingame rn, do you want a nick on Metang?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@wundrweapon hm, i cant think of any name uvu  so any name!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@twisted-kitsune oh really i clicked the link to your list i guess i miss read it well here's a list of pokemon i have let me know if you need any of these 
Cyndaquil
Ditto
Axew
Tyrunt
Gothita
Zorua
Grovyle
Amaura
Omanyte
Dratini
Whiscash
Larvitar