Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program
Mind if i try helping with VGC Team Building Im not good at EV Spreads and all that but ill try :D
Can I be mentored? It would help a lot, not bothered which category its in!
Okay I've been really busy packing the past coupled days for school but I PROMISE I will start assigning people today. Sorry about the wait! ^^;

EDIT: ADDING NEW PAIRS RIGHT NOW, PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST POST! I'll try to send PMs ASAP, but it might just be easier to check the thread.

EDIT 2: Here are the newest pairings (are also listed in the main thread)
Animekid7 & increasinglyusel
coroal97 & adolf hipstar
z2Porygon & Dragonette80
Marcusube & Ozzy
evilsabre & blasteg
podfighterninja123 & Valandrea
increasinglyusel & Minebot4206
Rogue & ImAWizrd

PLEASE PM YOUR NEW MENTOR/MENTEE ONCE YOU READ THIS! :D THANKS!
Thanks Man!
No problem! :D
Yea thanks, i would love to learn EV spreads and all that, be useful :p
(Jan 10, 2015, 02:52 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Yea thanks, i would love to learn EV spreads and all that, be useful :p

Wait did you mean to sign up as a mentor or mentee? You made it sound like you were signing up as a mentor.
Losing my mind on how everything keeps changing when I set a time to help Ally lol
Looks like I have 2 mentors? I mean the more I have the more I can learn, but I dont want to be taking away from anybody.

Edit: actually I'm paired with a mentor and a mentee. so I think minebot needs to be reassigned
(Jan 10, 2015, 04:58 PM)increasinglyusel Wrote: Looks like I have 2 mentors? I mean the more I have the more I can learn, but I dont want to be taking away from anybody.

Edit: actually I'm paired with a mentor and a mentee. so I think minebot needs to be reassigned

Derp, sorry about that. I'll add naitre as yours since they volunteered. ^^