Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2015 Metagame Megathread
What are you talking about Eevee?
(Jan 11, 2015, 09:27 AM)Eckley Wrote: What are you talking about Eevee?

she thought she was looking at this eckley http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/#double, she was actually looking at this http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/#allformat
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I was looking at Pokemon-lg to see if the rankings had changed and I thought Mega-Blaziken entered the list. (Which really surprised me) But it seems like I was watching at 'all matches' instead of doubles only :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Oh Okay haha I thought you might have gone bit crazy Kappa
That is why you'd need Quick Guard and Wide Guard in order to protect it properly
Something that might do the Job could be Talonflame+Hitmontop Smile
I hate him so bad , damn he wrecked me already several times
(Jan 9, 2015, 11:45 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 02:10 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 03:09 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 03:06 PM)Rogue Wrote: Why not use this legendary that basically no one remembers?

Don't worry, Virizion, I never forgot you Sad

LMAO at you and your brothers pictures.

[:

Hey Justin, I don't believe I've asked you this or not. But are there any Pokemon that you're interested in learning about that we haven't done yet?

maybe, but I need to make a list. Everything you've done so far is amazing! Maybe Latios, Swampert, hitmon top? Those are some newcomers to VGC that people might not be prepared to deal with.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 11, 2015, 01:31 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 11:45 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 02:10 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 03:09 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 03:06 PM)Rogue Wrote: Why not use this legendary that basically no one remembers?

Don't worry, Virizion, I never forgot you Sad

LMAO at you and your brothers pictures.

[:

Hey Justin, I don't believe I've asked you this or not. But are there any Pokemon that you're interested in learning about that we haven't done yet?

maybe, but I need to make a list. Everything you've done so far is amazing! Maybe Latios, Swampert, hitmon top? Those are some newcomers to VGC that people might not be prepared to deal with.

Thank you! We'll do these 3 for sure!
Wait what is this M-Serperior you speak of? o.o