Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC or SMOGON] Q&A Thread - Ask Us Anything (REDUX)
If Gengar mega evolves, it will get back Shadow Tag and it will be in effect. @WatchThemFlee89
How do I put a link on a word in the forum? Can the words only be special words like "here"?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" To do this you click the "Insert Link" or "Link" option (it's in the form of an icon beside the image insert icon). It will ask for you to insert the link into the dialog box. Insert the link then press "OK". It will then say "Description (optional)". Put the words you want the link to show up as in that dialog box and press "OK" once more
@Marcusube thank you!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Is there any way to make a decent Battlespot doubles team that is made up of cat pokemon?
(May 10, 2016, 02:07 PM)Ashelotte Wrote: Is there any way to make a decent Battlespot doubles team that is made up of cat pokemon?

OK, I'm not going to lie but any "gimmick" team won't do as well in BS Doubles a a full-pledge competitive team. However since you asked for a team of "cat" Pokemon, well there's isn't a ton to work with either aside from the following: Persian, Liepard, Delcatty, Espeon, Vaporeon, Raikou, Meowstic-M, Pyroar, and Gengar. If anything, Mega Gengar and Liepard makes a good core already as Gengar-Liepard are notorious for Encore-Disable stuff. Meowstic-M and Liepard can be an interesting core since Meowstic-M can prankster swagger something while Liepard can hit the Pokemon with a Foul Play which should do massive damage. Well I got this team I made for you if you'd like to test it out.

Team Cat BS Doubles

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Hypnosis
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect

Liepard @ Black Glasses
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Foul Play
- Fake Tears

Meowstic (M) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Gravity
- Swagger
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Extrasensory

Purugly @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Return
- Wake-Up Slap
- Play Rough

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Helping Hand
- Protect

Oh, Gengar is cat?! Ahh like the one in wonderland?

Anyways, here's my question, hope anyone can help me.

Is it possible to Soft Reset multiple mystery gifts?

I'm stuck with Articuno at the moment, I still have Moltres and Zapdos codes unused but they might get expired any time as the newsletter didn't provide any deadline. And now colgate deer is back but only for a week.

So yeah, is it possible, like entering the codes then the mystery girl will give the mons one at a time?
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Honestly, redeem any Pokemon Mystery Gift (even codes) you have "immediately" since those Pokemon will not go away as long as you have the wonder card on your MG section. Eventually all Mystery Gift/event/code Pokemon will expire but only if you don't happen to download the wonder card itself since that's going to trigger the event in the first place. However the only drawback to this is that you'll be stuck at soft resetting one Pokemon at a time but will still have the event Pokemon in tact. Good luck soft resetting though!
(May 11, 2016, 05:09 AM)Black117 Wrote: Honestly, redeem any Pokemon Mystery Gift (even codes) you have "immediately" since those Pokemon will not go away as long as you have the wonder card on your MG section. Eventually all Mystery Gift/event/code Pokemon will expire but only if you don't happen to download the wonder card itself since that's going to trigger the event in the first place.

Thanks man! This is awesome to know, I'm getting paranoid and as a result I kinda settled to not so perfect IVs like Darkrai(HP IV iirc is 26).

(May 11, 2016, 05:09 AM)Black117 Wrote: Good luck soft resetting though!

Thanks! I need it. #PerfectOrBust
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

@jouzea Colgate Deer. I'm done. Lmao.