Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Where are they now.
Was looking at my old account qnd realized I havent seen @MisstressGlaceon, @ChaseInfinity, @naitre, or alot of the people from my original stay here. Im just gonna assume they were swallowed by the void.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I've also noticed this. I'm pretty sure that @naitre resigned. I think she was a nurse and I'm assuming she didn't have enough time for this site. For @ChaseInfinity along with other mods, I don't know. A lot of the old mods, like @Chawizawd, left the site, I think. For @MistressGlaceon, I don't know why she left.
I remember these users naitre/ and chase that they told pubblic that they would left, but i didn't see chanwnizard or the others saying they would leave in pubblic (or did i miss a post ?)
(Jan 16, 2018, 02:19 PM)moo311 Wrote: I've also noticed this. I'm pretty sure that @naitre resigned. I think she was a nurse and I'm assuming she didn't have enough time for this site. For @ChaseInfinity along with other mods, I don't know. A lot of the old mods, like @Chawizawd, left the site, I think. For @MistressGlaceon, I don't know why she left.
@moo311  now that I think about it Misstress Glaceon is now @Frost (http://pokemonforever.com/User-Frost) we'd planned a big GA but then we realized neither of us can hack..... That wuz when I was @GreenMonkey369
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 16, 2018, 03:00 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2018, 02:19 PM)moo311 Wrote: I've also noticed this. I'm pretty sure that @naitre resigned. I think she was a nurse and I'm assuming she didn't have enough time for this site. For @ChaseInfinity along with other mods, I don't know. A lot of the old mods, like @Chawizawd, left the site, I think. For @MistressGlaceon, I don't know why she left.
@moo311 now that I think about it Misstress Glaceon is now @Frost (http://pokemonforever.com/User-Frost)

I forgot about the name change lol
Saw lots of new upcoming people, too bad some have to wait for admin to be unlocked
Guten Tag

Ended my Moderator Position to focus on College, plus I haven't been felt pokemon for a good while, I'll still play it when the new games come out, but it just doesn't have the same feel as when I was younger. I peek into the forum and discord every once in a while. If you ever wanna talk, my Discord tag is ChaseInfinity#3551, feel free to message me
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Feb 19, 2018, 07:43 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: Guten Tag

Ended my Moderator Position to focus on College, plus I haven't been felt pokemon for a good while, I'll still play it when the new games come out, but it just doesn't have the same feel as when I was younger. I peek into the forum and discord every once in a while. If you ever wanna talk, my Discord tag is ChaseInfinity#3551, feel free to message me

Yeah, totally get where your coming from. If I was in College or even hs I probably wouldn't be putting a huge focus on Pokemon (Unless I somehow became a Pokemon youtuber or something, but im too self conscious about everything ab me to do that) and seeing now how Im only in to Pokemon every other month I probably wont be by the time I get in to hs in a year. Hope college treats you well @ChaseInfinity , see ya around.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@moo311 @Dova

Like ChaseInfinity, I had to leave because of school. School, moving, etc.

BUT IM BACK BECAUSE I FINALLY FIGURED OUT MY PASSWORD. ALSO I PUT PKSM ON MY DS SO IMMA BE DOING GIVEAWAYS REEEEEEEE
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
naitre resigned and needed a break from the site, there was a post. Also, I probably should have waited until January to be 2 years late to the party because why not.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades