50 89.29%
No! Save all the Pokemon! :'(
10.71%
6 10.71%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most hated Pokemon
Is/Are there any Pokemon out there that you just absolutely cannot stand? Do you just wish that they didn't exist? Is there one that you just have awful memories about or ruined an experience for you? Well, feel free to just LET IT LOOSE here. (Oh gosh, almost made a Frozen reference. WutFace) I myself have a pretty lengthy list, but I'd like to hear some responses first. I know you guys have that one Pokemon that you absolutely MUST rant about. KappaHD
Doubles: Mega Kang is disgusting. According to it's move pool it can basically 2HKO anything. It's like watching a smash tournament and you see diddy kong vs diddy kong. Oh boy, how hype. Oh whats that? You have a rage powder amoongus? Nice. I'll just go cry as you spore/rage powder and double edge everything into oblivion. You just HAVE to run 2 or so Pokemon to deal with this thing.

Singles (from a smogon standpoint): Talonflame. Also disgusting. If your team is well made with a good defog user to get rid of rocks, and has other bulky and offense support: This thing is annoying. Choice band brave birds heugh heugh heugh. whats that? Defensive Landorus? Catch this crit. RIP your only counter. I'm threatened by something? Brb blissey/skarmory core.

I'd say burn both of these, but Talonflame cant be burnt and that kang probably has Facade.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Charizard. NOW HOLD UP ALL YALL GEN 1 CHARIZARD FANS! I like Charizard, from his megas to his design. What ruins that? Well, have any of you seen Anime Charizard, mostly Ash's Charizard? I hate his ***, without a doubt. First off, all the regions he was in. He went through 3 generations of the games, which believe me, is a complishment, but when you see that he made Cyndaquil have to wait for a spot in the Anime until Gen 4, and that we have already have Pikachu as the true mascot and, it was something totally unfair. Also, he was an ***, going ahead and disobeying Ash and being rude in a way. (Lets not forget he got 2 megas, while the other Kanto starters got 1 kappa) Long story short, I don't like Anime Charizard.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 26, 2015, 08:44 PM)Rogue Wrote: Doubles: Mega Kang is disgusting. According to it's move pool it can basically 2HKO anything. It's like watching a smash tournament and you see diddy kong vs diddy kong. Oh boy, how hype. Oh whats that? You have a rage powder amoongus? Nice. I'll just go cry as you spore/rage powder and double edge everything into oblivion. You just HAVE to run 2 or so Pokemon to deal with this thing.

I couldn't agree more with this wow. Someone burn this Kang or call child protective service since that baby is underage and shouldn't battle yet. :u
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Amoongus...Need I say more?

Also don't like playing against Mega Kang like Rogue and Eevee have mentioned. If they have both of these on the same team, I just start crying haha

@Ginger How can you hate anime Charizard? He's one of the coolest pokemon you'll ever see in the anime :D

LOOK AT HIM
[Image: 240px-Ash_Charizard_disobedience.png]
Cofagrigus and Eviolite Dusclops are.. GRRR Angry
Well I guess you're right. I just needed to get that off my chest then.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I've always had trouble with Azumarill, stupid Huge Power Play Roughs! Sad
Landorus-T in my opinion. Intimidate + Rock Slide is too stronk.
Grovyle. Because if you choose Marshtomp that fight with Brendan/May under Cycling Road is hell.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX