Aug 22, 2016, 09:11 AM
I have to say I'm mildly interested. After all you all need someone to beat anyway.
What's the significance of the genning list?
What's the significance of the genning list?
|
ORAS UU "UTA" Battle Association Season 1 Sign-Up
|
|
Aug 22, 2016, 09:11 AM
I have to say I'm mildly interested. After all you all need someone to beat anyway.
What's the significance of the genning list? (Aug 22, 2016, 09:11 AM)Saiman Wrote: I have to say I'm mildly interested. After all you all need someone to beat anyway. it's all of the people that can gen mons for the battlers.
it's 2022 and we livin
Aug 23, 2016, 09:55 AM
Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: Pacific time zone Why You Should Consider Me: I won't steal your cookies. Favorite UU Pokemon: Gardevoir. Ve shall call ourselves ze Silver State surskits! Surskits shall rule ze day! (until we do no damage cuz we have no rain :L)
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
#LillieDefenseSquad You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Aug 25, 2016, 05:38 PM
EVERYONE SIGN UP! I'm really looking forward to this but we need more people
Aug 28, 2016, 03:23 PM
Ples ;-;
Just one person needs to join now. The sign up is easy, JUST DO IT!! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
#LillieDefenseSquad You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Aug 28, 2016, 03:36 PM
People, don't be shy! Enter!
Aug 30, 2016, 05:30 PM
*bump*
Aug 30, 2016, 05:50 PM
(Aug 4, 2016, 07:25 AM)Allegro Wrote: Big News: ChaseInfinity and Justin Flynn advertised this league on their twitter accounts! SICK!I'm interested. Allegro, Can I Join? Time Zone: Central U.S. Why You Should Consider Me: You need someone to lose Favorite UU Pokemon: Umm, which are UU? Um, Growlithe? I do have Twitch and YouTube but unable to post videos at this time. But I'm okay with others posting the match on their sites if I can help advertise it.
Aug 30, 2016, 05:53 PM
WE GOT THE LAST PLAYER FINALLY!
Aug 30, 2016, 05:55 PM
YEEEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
#LillieDefenseSquad You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#515 Panpour
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |