Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2015 Metagame Megathread
im in the lobby my username is the same as mine on the forum,

ps: i see you looking at my team Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
... SHIET You discovered my secret Kappa. Don't worry all I can remember was your Meowstic xD

And ok I will challenge you then for a battle :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

this is why i love klinklang so much <3
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-197524172
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
So how is everyone feeling about VGC 15 so far? Want an analysis on a Pokemon we haven't done already? Having trouble beating something and want to know how to take it out?
Let me know ^^;
I just got killed by a Mega Gallade, any tips to countering it?
(Dec 28, 2014, 08:23 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I just got killed by a Mega Gallade, any tips to countering it?

Intimidate will help
(Dec 28, 2014, 08:23 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I just got killed by a Mega Gallade, any tips to countering it?

Try a Psychic-type -- they're resistant to both of its STABs, but will still take a lot from knock off. Talonflame's also good.
Well everything is going fine with me (check my signatures lol). I was wondering if someone can do a writeup on Milotic, Tournadus-t, Raikou, or some old pokemon that's now viable like Arcanine. (Don't beat me up if there are some writeups already). Kinda thinking about building a rain team with a team combinations I'd just mentioned.
Nugget Bridge has this great article about the early 2015 metagame and mentions Arcanine :D
http://nuggetbridge.com/articles/an-earl.../#arcanine

I recommend everyone check it out, it's really helpful to get an idea of what you're up against.
(Dec 28, 2014, 08:32 PM)Black117 Wrote: Well everything is going fine with me (check my signatures lol). I was wondering if someone can do a writeup on Milotic, Tournadus-t, Raikou, or some old pokemon that's now viable like Arcanine. (Don't beat me up if there are some writeups already). Kinda thinking about building a rain team with a team combinations I'd just mentioned.

Check the first page, and look for the raikou link. My sister did a post on it (: I'll talk to her tomorrow morning and we'll do some for tornadus/arcanine/milotic!