Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
(Sep 24, 2016, 01:17 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote:

• The first two episodes of Pokemon Generations are out! Talk about them here!
Episode 3 is up as well! It's in the thread! Check it out everyone!

Now that we're closing in on the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which version will you play first?
I already have Sun on pre-order. I know I know, it's dumb to pre-order, but I got excited and I don't want to wait in line. Psyched for Lycanroc's Midday form!

Which starter will you choose? What new feature are you most excited for?
I'm going for Litten without a doubt. He's cute and at this point that's about all I need. Of course they're each pretty nifty. I'm interested in what the Z-Moves are all about although it looks like they're re-working HMs into the riding Pokemon, that seems really rad.

What evil organization would you join? Rocket? Aqua? Magma? Galactic? Plasma? Flare?
I semi-answered this question before and I'm still sort of shaky on my stance. But let's go with team Skull for now.

If possible, what Pokemon region would you visit? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn? Sinnoh? Unova? Kalos? Alola?
Alola seems like an awesome vacation spot, but I don't know anything about it really so I'd want to visit Johto. It's a really complete region and it connects to Kanto so I'm gonna assume that means I get two-for-one. 

Would you like fries with that?
Animal style please, and a chocolate shake.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
@moo311 I'm hoping (for your sake) that you will take some time off from giveaways once the new game drops, what are you going to do with all the time you'll save? Will you miss the time wasted spent digging through the GTS?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 20 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by Chawizawd - Sep 24, 2016, 02:14 PM