Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
@Share with us
I suppose I ought to

If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
I would actually be a Scyther. I like creepy crawlys so the bug typing suits me, sword arms are a plus, and he basically looks like a wicked mix of praying mantis and veloceraptor. Catch me in a park ball because I'm a winning Pokemon in the bug catching contest.

If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
Team Phaze - We're a shadow organization that manipulates the media for the sake of encouraging a more complacent society within Johto, thus making it easier to entrench ourselves into positions of wealth and influence. Mewtwo is our homeboy because he can get into people's heads for us. We're not out to destroy the world, rather we want to defend and perpetuate the status quo.

What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon
My xbox is packed away right now but I've got a copy of Fallout 4 on it, I'm a fan of crafting weapons and armor, and pwning supah mutants.

Cheeseburger or pizza? 
Pizza master race reporting in.

@naitre: "are you still alive"
Living the high life!!! Work>Sleep>Rinse>Repeat!!!! (kill me please)  

@Eckley "your kawaii verlis art is 10/10 please make more thanks"
My next work is Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un inviting Donald Trump to a sleepover. It's going to be adorable and disgusting.

@Unit501 "Who are you?"
Imagine a new Pokemon line based on if Bart Simpson grew up to become Mr. Krabs, and then imagine the middle stage evolution to that Pokemon line. Shh, this analogy is flawless, don't doubt me.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
@"MistressGlaceon" Why do I have to ask a forum user a question? Who told you this would be a good idea?? Do you realize the stress that puts on me? Get out of here with your unrealistic expectations!! Did you ever stop to consider that jet fuel can't melt steel memes!? Trump did Harambe!! #AllPokemonsMatter

[Image: Hehehehe+_b9c659842b37e177b436e01d97df75db.jpg]
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat - by Chawizawd - Oct 6, 2016, 02:52 AM