Poll: Do you want VGC 2016 to be based on the new ORAS Battle Spot (basically no "Pentagon Rule")
Yes
No
Seismic Toss Kang is Scurry
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Transferred Pokemon to be Allowed Starting on ORAS Battle Spot from Sept. 15
(Sep 8, 2015, 07:42 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: this is bad,super bad.
now we are going to have more bans from smogon,
people are gonna use overpowered teams,
can you just imagine a sheer force landorus with a choice band?adamant with 252 attack?
yeah get it?

I'd be just a little more worried about life orb sheer force... it is effectively a choice band when paired with boosted moves, and it still has free selection of what moves to use.... scary stuff man.

I'm not sure about this... on one hand I am scarred for my oras' life if I use something without a pentagon, like a mew from gen 3 event, or something I got traded to me that was transferred all the way from Unova that is actually usable... The pentagon system really isn't as good as I wish it could be :L Perhaps slapping a time stamp on when and where it was caught/hatched would work better in the future but eh :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transferred Pokemon to be Allowed Starting on ORAS Battle Spot from Sept. 15 - by w2gMk - Sep 8, 2015, 08:59 AM