Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] How to breed without a 6 IV Ditto - Egg Group Breeding
One thing you could do which I am currently working on right now, is use your 5IV parent, to get another 5IV parent, and use them together to get a 6IV Parent. With a 6IV parent, preferably in the Field egg group, you can easily transfer the 6IV's into pokemon that share a group with the field group, like Field-Water 1. Now you have a way to breed 6IV's into other Water 1 pokemon. Then you can find a water 1 pokemon that shares an egg group with say, Dragon. Now you can take your Dragon pokemon and breed it with a pokemon that has Dragon Monster egg groups etc. Eventually you can get a 6IV breeding pokemon for every egg group. So far I have bred a 6IV parent in Field, Water 1, and Dragon. All 3 of those groups were bred in less than a week. I started this by using a 4IV ditto and a chained 4IV rockruff to jumpstart the IV train. Also serebii currently has all the egg groups for pokemon sun and moon, so if you're not sure what can breed give them a look >,>

The only issue with this however, is genderless pokemon (such as dhelmise, curse you genderless plant anchor!!) which will NEED a ditto. I'd liek to state that you should look at your genderless pokemon's stats before choosing what ditto you'd use. If your genderless pokemon has one of the lowest speed stats in the game, you don't have to bother getting speed onto it. In fact, you might not want any speed on it so you got something to use against trick room.

Overall, your guide is very helpful, showing people that it isn't impossibru to breed pokemon without 6IV dittos. You sir, are a saint. I salute thee ;-;7

ALSO to anyone wondering about passing down 0 speed IV's... Just treat the 0 speed as if it is 31. If your IV's are higher, just junk it. Give it to the homeless. Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to breed without a 6 IV Ditto - Egg Group Breeding - by w2gMk - Dec 6, 2016, 10:07 AM