Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shiny Trade Shop! (S&M ONLY)
@Hajja_Mewt 

Any opinion on that list I gave you?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(May 30, 2017, 01:16 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: @PrincessBri , well I think I can shiny hunt for one and get it for you.

OMG THAT WOULD BE AMAZING !!!  Heart
(May 30, 2017, 01:27 PM)PrincessBri Wrote:
(May 30, 2017, 01:16 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: @PrincessBri , well I think I can shiny hunt for one and get it for you.

OMG THAT WOULD BE AMAZING !!!  Heart

Would you happen to have shiny orocorio if not it's okay I'm just curious!
@PrincessBri , I do have one, but that Oricorio was my companion in my journey in Pokemon Sun. And yeah don't worry, I wil try to get you a shiny Popplio.
Oh then I don't want it! I have a shiny dragonite that I've had since Pokémon heartgold! And thank you so much !!
@PrincessBri , do you have any other way I can talk to you, so I tell you when I get the Popplio.
Do the Salamence, Latias, Pikachu with Surf, or Diancee have desirable natures/IVs? Also, what for the Rockruff, it's my friend's dream mon.
I'll trade you a shiny shroomish and/or shiny alolan raichu for your shiny jirachi
(May 29, 2017, 11:30 PM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote:
(May 29, 2017, 11:19 PM)wartty Wrote: Could I get a bit more info on the sigilyph? I absolutely love the color pattern :3

Its level 15 and not battle ready at all. Really only have it cause of the color haha but its tinted lens and Serious nature
@wartty

@Hajja_Mewt Kay perfect that's basically what I want it for too xP so without looking in pokebank I know I have a shiny kangaskhan and I hate kangaskhan but she's yours if youd like? It's Lv 1 jolly I think and 5iv if that'd float your boat ~
(May 30, 2017, 11:02 AM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote:
(May 30, 2017, 01:35 AM)Corrosion2424 Wrote: @Hajja_Mewt  can I know the IVs , nature , level and ability the shiny latios and shiny latias ?
I just have have a habit of collecting them since they're my favourite shiny duo and also are they legit?

I know for a fact that latios is cause its my OT on omega ruby @Corrosion2424

Oh!! then I really want the shiny latios , maybe not the shiny latias but I need want that shiny latios so what's latios's IVs and nature ?
and are you willing to accept legit shinies in SUMO ? 
also latios can be traded in SUMO right ?