Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How did you get your name?
I noticed a lot of you guys have some pretty interesting usernames, and I always find myself wondering where they came from or how you came up with them.

So, how'd you get your name?

I guess I'm obligated to share mine too since I'm asking. When I was a kid I had this obsession with wolves and would always make my username something like "red wolf", "dark wolf", "silver wolf"...You get the picture. XD Eventually I came up with "night wolf" and the name kinda stuck so I just kept using it over the years out of habit. Lame origin story I know, it should be easy to 1-up me ;p
I came upon this name in the way everyone does... Club Penguin
I was about 7 or 8 and my sister told how awesome the game was, so I told her if she could help me make an account.
She came up with this name and I became super addicted to Club Penguin (emphasis on the bold).
When I got into 2nd Grade and I got asked how I liked to be called I said Evyii and it has stuck with me for almost 7 years.

So.. yeah that's my new name since 2nd Grade. Almost no one calls me by my name anymore because of Evyii..
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

i remember playing a game called Grand Chase and seeing someone with the user name AnimeKid and i thought it was cool(i was wrong) but the name stuck with me, i would change it if i could but then you guys wouldnt know who i am <3
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
First initial is W, last name is Asher, together its washer (19 is my lucky number)
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
It combines my favorite Pokemon with something else I love, Homestuck. When the character Caliborn was introduced with the tag undyingUmbrage I read it wrong and decided it would make for a cool name for a Homestuck group I'm with and it just stuck Smile
Mine is just my last name. No of my friends call me by my first name, and anybody who does usually abbreviates it
(Nov 18, 2014, 05:15 PM)Evyii Wrote: I came upon this name in the way everyone does... Club Penguin
I was about 7 or 8 and my sister told how awesome the game was, so I told her if she could help me make an account.
She came up with this name and I became super addicted to Club Penguin (emphasis on the bold).
When I got into 2nd Grade and I got asked how I liked to be called I said Evyii and it has stuck with me for almost 7 years.

So.. yeah that's my new name since 2nd Grade. Almost no one calls me by my name anymore because of Evyii..
Dude Club Penguin, that brings back so many memories lol. I would spend so much time on there and Neopets -facepalm-

(Nov 18, 2014, 05:15 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: i remember playing a game called Grand Chase and seeing someone with the user name AnimeKid and i thought it was cool(i was wrong) but the name stuck with me, i would change it if i could but then you guys wouldnt know who i am  <3
Yep, only downside now is everyone thinks you're an anime expert lol

(Nov 18, 2014, 05:17 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: First initial is W, last name is Asher, together its washer (19 is my lucky number)
Dude I'm so glad you replied to this cause your name was one of the ones I was definitely curious about. I would have never guessed that lol.

(Nov 18, 2014, 05:20 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: It combines my favorite Pokemon with something else I love, Homestuck. When the character Caliborn was introduced with the tag undyingUmbrage I read it wrong and decided it would make for a cool name for a Homestuck group I'm with and it just stuck Smile
Nice Smile
Joushou is the Japanese verb for 'rising'. I thought it would be cool to use it as an expression for rising to the top.
Ummm, well I was on steam, and I didn't want any reference to my name up on there... so I just came up with this somehow, if you'll check steam even though there are a lot of people named zenophobia, I have the URL.  :P
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zenophobia/
P.S. I go by the name of my fav Pokemon character on steam now but you don't need to call me that on twitch / the forums.  Wink
My mum.