Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever's 2 Year Anniversary!
PokemonForever's 2 Year Anniversary!

Its been exactly two year since PokemonForever has been offically released to the public, and here's to many more! PokemonForever has been an amazing place that has gained a reputation for being very accepting to new and old Pokemon Trainers no matter how good or bad (or unexperienced) they are at the competitive side of the game, I hope we can keep this reputation for years to come. We've had many events on the forum, and for our anniversary we would like to know "What was your favorite moment since you've joined PokemonForever.com?", and if you havent been here long enough heres another question  "what is the best thing about Pokemon Forever so far?"

PokemonForever Favorite Moments:
  • My favorite moment was...

Ex: 's Favorite Moment here

• w2gMK's Favorite Moment here
  • Justin's Favorite Moment here
  • Sleeper's Favorite Moment here
  • Black117's Favorite Moment here
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm trying to find your favorite moment but all I'm getting is this over and over again.
I think your link is broken Smile

My favorite moment was Unit's mishap with his chocolate milk, and the heartwarming efforts taken by our community to donate to his great tragedy. The world will look back on that moment I tell ye.

Best thign so far is the shiny pokemon of the day tho, js, tis awesome.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
That was just an example, you just reply here with your favorite moment and ill link to the message in the spoiler section of the main post, similar to how we did last year: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-ANNOUNC...ht=versary
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I must second the great Chocolate Milk tragedy of 2016.

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Hey-guy...right-back
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
My favorite moment was doing my very first giveaway, which ended up successfully. I had a lot of amazing moments here and I'll never forget them.

Happy birthday, Pokemon Forever.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Annoying everyone with questions Wink

Guess if I had to guess it was probably managing PFA for a time, won for to consecutive seasons, then sold my soul to Flynn. That about wraps it up.
Favourite moment? But there's so many to choose from;
The time I met the love of my life @PKPatriot56
The time @PKPatriot56 killed me by burning me
The time @GiMYz cooked pasta for me and @PKPatriot56
When Beedle wouldn't sell @naitre and I pears
@naitre fat child will always have a place in our hearts
When I broke up with @PKPatriot56 because I love @naitre
The time I told @PKPatriot56 I still love him, but not as much as naitre. Even though he killed me in a fire
Giving birth to my beautiful son, @"Squeab" Heart
Making an inseparable bond with @Unit501
That time @Justin cut his hair
@Chawizawd 's kawaii drawings
Discovering @"Elly" is actually my favourite person. He makes good pancakes
That time I falcon punched @Rogue here's proof
When I met Animekid7 for the first time (rip anime, you beautiful soul)

Just so many beautiful moments
Oh boy, so many moments to choose from!

The time I finally got adopted by @"MudkipLegend" and left the orphanage.

The time @naitre kidnapped me and made me mod offered me a place in the mod team, which I gladly accepted.

Also, discovering that @Eckley is my favourite person for recognizing my talent for pancakes.

The time I made a breeding giveaway and failed horribly.

Aaah, memories Heart
Congratulations! A big thank you to @Justin and all the mods for making this a great forum and an even better community.

I haven't been a member of this forum for a long time, but my favorite moment was probably sending out my first 6IV Ditto. The idea of helping someone, making someone's day, or just put a smile on their face is great. The happy and appreciative comments are also a great motivation to keep going! :D

Great job guys, keep it up!
#LillieDefenseSquad
The best moment was when I figured out the Discord widget didn't work and I didn't tell anyone - nobody noticed for three days XD
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to