Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Do you play an instrument?
I'm trying to get back into playing the ocarina and finding the time to practice is difficult due to my new work schedule. I used to play just about everyday and I learned through tabs but now I'm trying to learn sheet music.
Guitar, piano, saxophone, bass.

I'm really beginner to all of these. I mainly play classic rock and thrash metal on the guitar, metal on bass, blues, jazz, and classical on saxophone, and 80's synth on the piano.
Does Mayonnaise count as an instrument?
Wow, now this is a post I like.

Well I play electric guitar, drums, piano, and I do vocals.
I started playing guitar about 4 years ago, drums about 5 years ago, piano about 3 years ago, and I have been doing vocals for almost 15 years.
Ranging from dubstep - rock - melodic death metal, I can pretty much do it all.

Currently working on an album.

I am into some pretty heavy stuff, screaming, growling, dark brutal gruesome gothic rock, melodic synth death metalstep, but I do like some of the lighter side of music such as Nickelback, Johnny Cash, Ac/Dc, Linkin Park, maybe even some Tech N9ne or Hollywood Undead.

Mostly bands like Parkway Drive, Lamb of God, Sylosis, Meshuggah, Miss May I, Bring Me the Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Bullet for my Valentine, Five Finger Death Punch, Slayer, Disturbed, Godsmack, A7X, As I lay dying, Between the Buried and Me, Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy,

well you get the idea
I play Alto Saxophone.
I played a clarinet in 6th and 7th grade at a very very low income school. The equipment was all stolen one day and I never played an instrument sense.

I didn't really like the clarinet anyway because of my "double joined" fingers were long ,and would sorta lock up when I had to press certain keys like A. :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Nov 3, 2015, 07:18 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: Does Mayonnaise count as an instrument?

No Patrick mayonnaise is not an instrument...

Horse radish is not an instrument either.
I play the guitar. I like so much how it sounds.