Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2015 Metagame Megathread
yea both work i just prefer scizor for technician stab bullet punch and bug bite allowing you to steal foes berries :D Plus since i am a tr team i wanted someone to work outside the room and bullet punch lets him do that better than others
imagine if escavalier could learn gyro ball :O
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
..... that would be scary

but still escavalier would be so much better atm if not for mega cammelrupt existing XD
That's why he works on my team. If they have a TR team without M Camerupt, I bring escavalier, but if they do have M Camerupt, I've got a Swampert and a Politoed
yeah my team really doesnt have anything to counter M camerupt i tried water pulse on my goodra but it did so little damage against other pokemon
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
go for a ground move eq users are a massive issue for him i'm actually thinking of reforging my tr team as in the 4 games i've used the team in my 2 victories i never used cammelrupt left him out vs the rain team and he just sat in the back vs the M gardevoir team as scizor and musharna carved them up...
Hey guys really quick.

What do you guys think about a prankster Sableye with Quash and a hypervoice Sylveon Combination? It works pretty well and I sweeped 4 teams with it so far Kappa
pretty nasty just watch out for other priority poke like scizor eveeli :P
I'm actually just finishing up getting some BP in the maison, so I haven't actually tested my team yet, and I've made a couple of adjustments to the team I posted, and while they seem good on paper, they could prove to be completely useless

That's sounds quite scary Eevee, obviously I'm new to VGC/Doubles, so Quash has never been used against me
i need to do alot in maison need 3 dam ability capsules for my togetics and gothitelles dno if i'm crazy with this assault vest competitive gothitelle or it could be really good still only 1 way to find out XD

Edit: i'm just trying to find the team that lets me play my hyper offensive style i mean i ran so aggressive even in singles last year with only 2 bulky pokes and 4 glass cannons and transitioning that stlye into doubles is tricky XD