Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2015 Metagame Megathread
I haven't built any new teams in game, and I'm having trouble team building in general. However I have been doing pretty well with a trick room team on showdown (it's mega camerupt, cresselia, gastrodon, vileplume, sylveon and pangoro). I had no intention of this team working, but for some reason it is. It's not really a bulky team, so I decided to put dual screens on cress and somehow it's working out :D (I am bottom of the ladder though so...)

Amoongus is always annoying by the way. We don't talk about it here Kappa

I'm looking forward to the latios analysis, even though I haven't played against one at all yet. Is he not seeing so much usage because he doesn't have access to dragon gem?

Also get well soon :P
I've been building a team this week and it's been doing ok I'm probably gonna switch some pokemon around or I may even post it to the forum to day to see what yall think and how it can be improved, the current team is m-salamance, sylveon, hitmontop, arcanine, aegislash, and Breloom, it's defiantly my best team I've ever made but with all these legendaries that out class a lot of pokemon it's sometimes difficult to make a strong team
-I'll have a post with everything about my team later today
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I just threw pangoro on because I wanted to use him, and he's actually taken a lot of people by surprise I think! If I get trick room up (which I have been about 9/10 times) it can do a lot of work. Hammer OHKOs mega kang, and if they think they can just bring in a fairy, I like to watch them die from a gunk shot :D
I have no idea why vileplume is on the team, it was mainly for the fire water grass core, but it did help out a lot in one or two battles.
Gastrodon was just for storm drain to help camerupt, but it has helped against a lot of other things as well.

I'm probably going to try building another team soon, but at the moment I've been playing quite a lot of Mario kart.
I might sell out and use mega kang Kappa
Everyone here is building new teams and i'm just sitting here being happy with my current team that everyone knows so far (Terrakion, Amoonguss, M-Metagross, Zapdos, Suicune and Scrafty) .. I should probably build a new one soon but i'm enjoying this team way too much since it's actually winning a lot even though Amoonguss is just sitting there in case I ever have to battle Eckley Kappa

I've been thinking to create a new team around Charizard-Y since it was one of favorite megas to use in VGC2014, maybe you guys still know this boy from the original Pachi-debut in Justin's tourney but i'm actually a bit scared to use it with all these rock slides that are everywhere LOL

(Feb 4, 2015, 07:28 AM)Eckley Wrote: I might sell out and use mega kang Kappa

... K we're not friends anymore Eckley. it was nice knowing you Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

You have an Amoongus on your team [Image: dansgame.png]

Is it nicknamed Eckley?

I'm not going to sell out (yet Kappa), I haven't got anything in mind about who I want to build around
(Feb 4, 2015, 07:12 AM)naitre Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:48 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I've been building a team this week and it's been doing ok I'm probably gonna switch some pokemon around or I may even post it to the forum to day to see what yall think and how it can be improved, the current team is m-salamance, sylveon, hitmontop, arcanine, aegislash, and Breloom, it's defiantly my best team I've ever made but with all these legendaries that out class a lot of pokemon it's sometimes difficult to make a strong team
-I'll have a post with everything about my team later today

This team sounds downright terrifying. Wide Guard Hitmontop really supports Aegi and Sylveon in particular who can be frail at times, and Spore Breloom gives you a lot of opportunities to chip away at your opponent's team. I'm looking forward to seeing it, since Arcanine and M-Mence have so many options Smile
Thanks , it weird to think last year I refused to use OU pokemon on my team and now this team lol, I've grown a lot and learned to be less stubborn
Well I finally got my Battle ready shiny sylveon Kappa She is called Evyii Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Feb 4, 2015, 08:17 AM)Evyii Wrote: Well I finally got my Battle ready shiny sylveon Kappa She is called Evyii Kappa

When are you gonna make a team so I can Rekt you? Kappa
Idk, I'm so terrible building team XD. But I know I'll have Evyii the shiny sylveon beat you up Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

@Eckley, It's actually nicknamed 'LOVE ME' since I feel like Amoonguss is just a high school student trying to get noticed by you but I can change it to Eckley if you want Kappa

Also I am just watching battles on Showdown at the moment to get some inspiration for new teams and this one is just 10/10: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle...-208245119

"lol another noob with serperior XD" > *Ragequits after his Landorus got burned Kappa*
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015