Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 10 Meet & Greet- Come Take a Seat
Hi it’s not Naitre or Animekid7 here to host this week's Meet and Greet

Welcome to the tenth edition of Pokemon Forever’s weekly Meet & Greet thread! The goal of this post is to encourage discussion among not only the more seasoned members, but to also bring some of the lurkers out of the shadows and give them a place to break the ice. We will also be featuring some threads that you may have missed over the past week and attempt to revive old threads. All threads listed here were nominated by members of the community. If you see any threads that you feel should be featured in next week's Meet & Greet or have ideas for fun questions, please PM them to Naitre or Animekid! Also, a huge thanks to Aether for helping to clean up this post and formatting a template for us.

If you'd like to host a Meet & Greet in the future, please Pm Naitre or Animekid7

Community Thread Spotlight

For Discussion:

Help rate these teams/Leave a comment on these Team Reports:
Check Out these Move Sets:
For more movesets, look here!

Trading Threads:

Be sure to stop by the full Trading Section, there's always new members with new requests, so if you can help out then that's fantastic!! Also, please remember to +1/rate members for completing successful trades!

Useful Resources:

Don't forget to check out our new community twitch account: Pokemon Forever Forum Gaming!

Share With Us
  • What did you Dress Up as this year for Halloween or if that doesn’t apply to you what is your favorite Halloween Costume

• Do you have a favorite scary movie or story. If so what is it. If not well…….ummm…...
    BOO I’M A SUPER SPOOPY GHOST

• What is your Favorite Pokemon Type and Why is it your Favorite any answer other than ghost is wrong

• Is there a type of candy that you hate if there isn’t one you hate than what’s your favorite candy

• What is the best trade you’ve ever made

• Is there a pokemon that freaks you out

• Now that Eckley’s reign as Forum Prez is over make your argument to become the new Forum President

Don't feel like answering any questions? Just stop by to say hello and introduce yourself! Feel free to chat and mingle with one another. Sometimes threads start somewhere and end somewhere completely different, but that's just part of the fun!
Super fun questions this week! Here's my answers. Thanks for the post TerrorKid

What did you Dress Up as this year for Halloween or if that doesn’t apply to you what is your favorite Halloween Costume
  • I don't have a costume yet Sad
Do you have a favorite scary movie or story. If so what is it. If not well…….ummm…... 
  • The Frighteners is my fav scary movie!
  • Yikes, don't hurt me. Hurt Rogue instead.
What is your Favorite Pokemon Type and Why is it your Favorite any answer other than ghost is wrong
  • Water, because ghost.
Is there a type of candy that you hate if there isn’t one you hate than what’s your favorite candy
  • Mounds, I can't handle the shredded coconut. 
Is there a pokemon that freaks you out
  • Mr. Mime obvi.
Now that Eckley’s reign as Forum Prez is over make your argument to become the new Forum President
  • I'm more smarter than Eckley so that's why.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Ok lets do this

What did you Dress Up as this year for Halloween or if that doesn’t apply to you what is your favorite Halloween Costume
  • A glow in the dark pink morph suit (ssshhh its manly too)
Do you have a favorite scary movie or story. If so what is it. If not well…….ummm…...
  • Nightmare on Elm street
  • 3spooks5me
What is your Favorite Pokemon Type and Why is it your Favorite
  • Ghost cos Banette
Is there a type of candy that you hate if there isn’t one you hate than what’s your favorite candy
  • I hate Hubba Bubba gum
Best trade I ever made
  • I once gave a random a shiny poochyena for lord Omanyte
  • Eevees, esp when there shiny......
Now that Eckley’s reign as Forum Prez is over make your argument to become the new Forum President
  • memes and also I got senpai to notice me
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
This year I don't think I'm costuming, but my favorite was a super man t shirt under a grey 3 piece suit. I even dyed my hair black. These days I couldn't give up my mustache for it...

Do you have a favorite scary movie?
Cabin in the woods for sure. Unless it's the Norman... that was creepy. Or room 1408

What is your Favorite Pokemon Type and Why is it your favorite
Probably fire. It has a great balance of o offense and defense and darmanitan is fire.

I can't stand any kind of sugar button. Like anything that's just a compressed piece of sugar with dye in it, friggin grosses me out. My favorite? Dark chocolate, maybe the kind with chili pepper in it.

What is the best trade you’ve ever made
Tough call... darkrai for shaymin probably

Maybe Nikki Minaj..er jynx XD... or else maybe frosslass, I hope not to freeze to death.

If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.
Aww man I just read Justin's post and I wanna mention that I flippin love mounds XD
hello
  • I dressed up as a Mexican. It wasn't Halloween or anything, it was on a skiing trip to Austria in February. But that's the last time I remember dressing up, so it counts.
  • I don't really watch movies, but when I do it's a comedy. My favorite film is Anchorman, just in case anyone cares

What is your Favorite Pokemon Type and Why is it your Favorite any answer other than ghost is wrong
  • lightning type, fire type or dragon type. Because they're not ghost type.
  • If you buy me a Galaxy or a chocolate orange I will love you forever
  • Espurr. That thing has definitely stolen a few souls also Aromatisse is ugly, just saying
  • I will Falcon Punch anyone who opposes me

(Oct 29, 2015, 10:07 PM)Justin Wrote: Now that Eckley’s reign as Forum Prez is over make your argument to become the new Forum President
  • I'm more smarter than Eckley so that's why.

Wow, rude