Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Welcome to the twelfth edition of Pokemon Forever’s weekly Meet & Greet thread! The goal of this post is to encourage discussion among not only the more seasoned members, but to also bring some of the lurkers out of the shadows and give them a place to break the ice. We will also be featuring some threads that you may have missed over the past week and attempt to revive old threads. All threads listed here were nominated by members of the community. If you see any threads that you feel should be featured in next week's Meet & Greet or have ideas for fun questions, please PM them to Naitre, Eckley, or AnimeKid!

If you'd like to host a Meet & Greet in the future, please PM AnimeKid, naitre, or myself!

Before we go any further, I'd like to use this space to wish all the best to the people of France. I'm sure by now you've all heard of the horrendous attacks that took place, and it's frightening to think what people are capable of doing. GMX has posted a thread here for anyone wishing to pay their respects

Community Thread Spotlight:

For Discussion:

Help rate these teams / Leave a comment on these Team Reports:

Check out these movesets:
For more movesets, look here!

Trading threads:
Be sure to stop by the full Trading Section, there's always new members with new requests, so if you can help out then that's fantastic!! Also, please remember to +1/rate members for completing successful trades!

Useful Resources:
Don't forget to check out our new community twitch account: Pokemon Forever Forum Gaming!

Share with us:
  • After watching the Nintendo Direct, what are you most excited for?
  • If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen) what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?
  • What is your favourite game and why?
  • If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
  • If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)

Don't feel like answering any questions? Just stop by to say hello and introduce yourself! Feel free to chat and mingle with one another. Sometimes threads start somewhere and end somewhere completely different, but that's just part of the fun!

We also have an upcoming Thanksgiving Tournament! Be sure to click the link for details!
After watching the Nintendo Direct, what are you most excited for?
I really looking forward to playing as Cloud in Smash Bros, (I'm also excited for Super Mystery Dungeons but thats old news Kappa)
If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?
As much as I love Duck Hunt and his stally nature i would probably be some type of rush-down character, i love playing as fast characters so that would be cool
What is your favourite game and why?
My Favorite Game of all time is Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Explorers of Sky, the Story and Gameplay was amazing, and thats why im so hyped for SMD releasing next week, from the reviews that have come it it seems pretty good
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'd love to go to Japan and see their culture
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)
  1. Everytime I go to buy something, when i reach into my pocket the exact change appears (if the price is over a couple hundred my credit card appears with money on it enought to buy the product)
  2. Pokemon in real life Kappa
  3. Eckley would be my waifu
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 14, 2015, 10:14 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Eckley would be my waifu

You, sir, get another wish. I'm already your waifu
(Nov 14, 2015, 11:17 AM)naitre Wrote: I guess TP too since it would make Eckley happy

This is all I needed to hear from you.
(Nov 14, 2015, 09:57 AM)Eckley Wrote: Share with us:
  • After watching the Nintendo Direct, what are you most excited for?
  • If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen) what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?
  • What is your favourite game and why?
  • If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
  • If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)

Pokemon Yellow, Red and Blue!! Plus we can trade using wireless connections :D

If I were announced for Smash, I would definitely be a MegaMan/Pacman hybrid character.

Sonic Rush Adventure is my favourite game. Fast paced platforming with a lot of exploration, not to mention the soundtrack and the fact that Dr. Eggman wasn't the main villain in this plot. The environments were unique as well especially Haunted Ship and Sky Babylon. Haven't played the game yet? GO PLAY IT!

So many places in the world! It depends really. Shopping - Manhattan, Exploration - Japan, Vacation - Bahamas/St. Lucia.

My first wish is for the ability to manipulate matter, time and space (meaning to change terrains, create objects limited to my imagination, teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis etc.)

My second wish is for a world where people are able to easily understand each other and work together for peace.

My third wish would be to restore the Earth to a state where we had 100% habitable climate everywhere on the planet, less to no natural disasters and no pollution
[Insert signature here]
(Nov 14, 2015, 11:22 AM)Marcusube Wrote: So many places in the world! It depends really. Shopping - Manhattan, Exploration - Japan, Vacation - Bahamas/St. Lucia.

One of my friends has been to St. Lucia, and said it was one of the best places he's been to! It definitely looks like a place to visit in my lifetime!
(Nov 14, 2015, 11:28 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2015, 11:22 AM)Marcusube Wrote: So many places in the world! It depends really. Shopping - Manhattan, Exploration - Japan, Vacation - Bahamas/St. Lucia.

One of my friends has been to St. Lucia, and said it was one of the best places he's been to! It definitely looks like a place to visit in my lifetime!

For a small island, they have a lot of good resorts and history sites. Sandals Resort man! Take me now! Angel
[Insert signature here]
Woo my turn now

After watching the Nintendo Direct, what are you most excited for?
  • Obviously Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow and the fact that clouds coming to smash. Not so hyped about the Zelda games since I dont really enjoy those sorry eckley

If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen) what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?
  • I'd be a character that could swing my sword sword, my diamond sword dahhhhh

What is your favourite game and why?
  • CS GO cos I can pewpew the guns

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
  • Italy and somehow get involved with the mafia

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)
  • Eckleys forgiveness of what I said for number one
  • Love
  • Have Mr Justin man Senpai to notice me

Ok Im done now bye
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Pokemon yellow! Although i'm not sure if i'll buy it.

Some long range character

Pokemon XY, Dota2, but love the classic battle city cause i played it with my brother and father

japan to buy some onepiece action figures

that people love their neighbor as themselves, cure for cancer, and long fulfilling lives for my family and friends
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Nov 15, 2015, 01:17 AM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Not so hyped about the Zelda games since I dont really enjoy those sorry eckley

I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities

(Nov 15, 2015, 01:17 AM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Eckleys forgiveness of what I said for number one

Only if you accept Link's pretty face into your heart

(Nov 15, 2015, 05:27 AM)jouzea Wrote: japan to buy some onepiece action figures

Japan is on my bucket list. I'd love to visit Tokyo and Kyoto someday, and maybe even go skiing in Hakuba