Apr 6, 2015, 12:43 AM
Might be available for the weekend so I can join as well. Btw when will you get a battlefly page in so we can register or so?
|
[VGC] Generation 1 VGC Tournament (OVER)
|
|
Apr 6, 2015, 12:43 AM
Might be available for the weekend so I can join as well. Btw when will you get a battlefly page in so we can register or so?
Apr 7, 2015, 08:36 AM
No legends allowed right?
Apr 7, 2015, 08:48 AM
GL to all playing in this!
Apr 7, 2015, 09:16 AM
Apr 7, 2015, 12:32 PM
I'm game then lol we can still use Mega's though right?
Apr 7, 2015, 01:20 PM
No Megas either
Apr 7, 2015, 02:48 PM
(Apr 7, 2015, 12:32 PM)Kidshocker1772 Wrote: I'm game then lol we can still use Mega's though right? The rules are there to be read. Quit asking questions without reading!
[Insert signature here]
(Apr 7, 2015, 12:32 PM)Kidshocker1772 Wrote: I'm game then lol we can still use Mega's though right? Only gen seven megas are allowed #TeamForum
Apr 7, 2015, 04:47 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |