Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?

I love charmander but I'll probably be a slaking inside a luxury ball. And my trainer better not be calling me out when I'm sleeping

If you were to start your own evil organization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in?

I don't want an evil organization, I'll start a good org instead and call it uhm, ah, team gitgud. Yeah sounds right.

Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?

Don't have time for destroying the world, but dialga will be my buddy. Deadlines? Dialga slow the time a bit please... Then I'll slack off as he slow it down and go back to cramming in the last minutes

What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon

Dota2 and pokemon are the only games i play now. not a fan of first player games, i easily get dizzy. Not a fan of multiplayer rpgs as well.

Cheeseburger or pizza?

Tough one. I'll go with cheese burger only if it has a lot of ketchup

@Unit501
Quote:@jouzea Thoughts about the U.K leaving the European Union.

I'm more on the side of against it. At least there were people who gained from the decline of GBP in the first months. I advised some of my officemates to buy dollars before the vote (got the idea from somebody else) but nobody listened.

@naitre
Quote:@jouzea what are you most excited about regarding Sun and Moon? Will you ever have a day off work to play it?

Oh where do i even start. New pokemon! Customization! A fire cat starter! New format! an island so pokemon in boxes won't be sad! No hats! dope dance step for pikachu z move! Zoboomafoo! an ease in breeding with Hyper Training!

If i really have to choose, it'll be because of a brand new region to explore. My journal diary is ready BUT i have an exam on December, so Pokemon sun will be a HUUUUGE distraction for me
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat - by jouzea - Oct 6, 2016, 07:20 AM