Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
  • If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
I'd definitely be a Snorlax, and I'd need to be in a Luxury Ball so I can get my required 12 hours of sleep a day comfortably
  • If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
We'd be called "The Good Guys", that way we would confuse everyone whenever they asked what the name of our organization was. It'd be in the Alola region. I'd have to go with the Bacon Hawk Yvetal, because who doesn't like a little bacon?
  • What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon
There's a few, but I haven't had much time for them recently :[ Pretty much all of the "Tales Of" series games, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door well any Mario games tbh, Call of Duty: BO3 occasionally with friends, etc. 
  • Cheeseburger or pizza? 
Definitely gonna have to go with that fresh doughy pizza. Cheeseburgers are aight, but they don't have the same pizzaz pizza has. 
  • Let's turn flip the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻       

@"MistressGlaceon" Thank you for the art shoutouts!  :D
@moo311 What's your favorite food?
@"Squeab" How'd you think of "squeab"?
@TheFriedToast How do you feel about French Toast?
@naitre gurrrl my number is CENSORED 108, what's yo numbah?
@ChaseInfinity When playing "Duck, Duck, Goose", what Pokémon would be the goose? (seeing as how Porygon would be the duck)
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat - by BoneheadMarowak - Oct 7, 2016, 10:30 AM