Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
I feel like such an a** for never filling this out xP I love reading everyone's responses but I never find time in my none existent life type respond myself... Here we go

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

- Thought for sure I'd be getting ultra sun cause I got sun but reading this actually convinced me to get moon xP gotta experience the time shift

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

- If I endup going out it'll just be to drink and set off fireworks and crap Dx wish I had cool enough friends that we'd still be dressing up!!

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

- Was never much of a gamer but I've recently rediscovered 4chan and and /vp/ thanks to @Kris so I've been having a fun with that lol like when I was in elementary they're Pokemon thread never mattered to me cause I wasn't into the competitive stuff but now I'm just dying read the posts xD

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

- Actually had this idea the other night, adding a new tab at the top for "Shops" and it could include @moo311 and @Skulblaka01 giveaways  and @0kamii and @ScottyThunder amethyst Omega breeding alliance, and @xhinnn Pokemon of the day, amd if we see the return of @Vinnie of course "Vinnie Features" but'd have to have some system where the shop was approved before you get set up, like youd need to be an established member... And idk what else lol but it'd partially separate the trading and discussion forums so they would be easier to find and hopefully promote more conversation !

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. For example: I feel like everyone else is already here .__. Idk if any of your guys have already been @'d

@P35 
@ShawnStyles 
@Slapshot580 
@Enderpixel
@Corrosion2424
@Hojunhu
@Victuuri 
@Oddish 4 ever
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Oct 19, 2017, 05:50 PM)wartty Wrote: I feel like such an a** for never filling this out xP I love reading everyone's responses but I never find time in my none existent life type respond myself... Here we go

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

- Thought for sure I'd be getting ultra sun cause I got sun but reading this actually convinced me to get moon xP gotta experience the time shift

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

- If I endup going out it'll just be to drink and set off fireworks and crap Dx wish I had cool enough friends that we'd still be dressing up!!

- Was never much of a gamer but I've recently rediscovered 4chan and and /vp/ thanks to @Kris so I've been having a fun with that lol like when I was in elementary they're Pokemon thread never mattered to me cause I wasn't into the competitive stuff but now I'm just dying read the posts xD

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

- Actually had this idea the other night, adding a new tab at the top for "Shops" and it could include @moo311 and @Skulblaka01 giveaways  and @0kamiis and @ScottyThunder amethyst Omega breeding alliance, and @xhinnn Pokemon of the day, amd if we see the return of @Vinnie of course "Vinnie Features" but'd have to have some system where the shop was approved before you get set up, like youd need to be an established member... And idk what else lol but it'd partially separate the trading and discussion forums so they would be easier to find and hopefully promote more conversation !

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. For example: I feel like everyone else is already here .__. Idk if any of your guys have already been @'d

@P35 
@ShawnStyles 
@Slapshot580 
@Enderpixel
@Corrosion2424
@Hojunhu
@Victuuri 
@Oddish 4 ever

That "shops tab thing is actually a really cool idea! It would encourage new members to actually look around and interact with some of the really cool breeders around here dedicated to the grind!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?
Moon!

I probably stay home sadly. If I were to dress up for halloween, I would be a kuruigiri

Pokemon, League of legends, and soccer spirit

Nope!

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @
@Spyro190 

@0kamii ty!
@Victuuri

Tag @Spyro190. I hear they love to be bothered.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Finally getting around to posting. I always mean to get to it, but never do. Well, here you go

I preordered both, really want Manectric though Idea

I'm just saying that I'm a witch who's trying to blend in with humans.

- I play Dragonvale Smile

- Nope

• [b]Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. @Drangor2
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
Hiii Oddish, what is the question...?

Celebi
(Oct 19, 2017, 04:22 PM)gkh1997 Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2017, 06:48 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: I AM STILL ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHA (well, everyone in the Discord Channel knew I am still alive)

Getting back on topic, I need to answer these questions~

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I don't know, I have been busy studying for tests these few days and has lost track of USUM leaks. Sad

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

Nobody cares about Halloween in Asia. Halloween is a normal working day for Asians. Halloween in my school's Exam Welfare Week, so I will be distributing gifts to students. Smile

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I have not been playing games recently, rewatching Gundam franchise, especially the HD Remasters in GundamInfo in YouTube. Well, I admit. I am obsessed with Gundam but I am too poor to afford Gundam games. Sad

I am not sure if anyone wants me to write my thoughts on all the Gundam series since it will be a long essay~

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

More Monthly Meet and Greets! I always enjoyed them! Smile

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

Let's invite more people here! Smile
@Darkpower ,
@Mr-Soybean ,
@Schuenemann ,
@jceey15 ,
@Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist ,
@Keith_Kuruzu ,
@element_x49 ,
@Sun Juan ,
@bendikr ,
@TheWildShannon ,
"Arderico" ,
"wartty" ,
@hsgcapoquian ,
@Adridia ,
@Zakariot ,
@"theoapo13" ,
@Eugenio ,
@Pwimawh_Kiogah ,
@Saichi ,
@Enrique154

how often do you visit do you visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel? Smile

If anyone needs anything, feel free to call me in the Discord Channel. I am more active there than the forums due to tests. Sad

Hey everyone, don't be shy! Feel free to chat about anything! Smile

We won't bite you! Smile

Hey, everyone, don't stay quiet! Smile

Feel free to share! Smile

I can confess about my obsession for Gundam if you want me to. Blush
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Poke master Martin has arrived Cool.

I've retired playing pokemon since emerald. I really enjoyed playing it but had to stop playing since I couldn't continue on with buying a DS. Several years later and pokemon go bought me back to playing pokemon. Heard about pokemon sun and was tempted to buying it and here I am. Slowly learning things that I didn't even know about.
@Iamknownasmartin

Well, if you have any questions about how to breed your pokémon, I'm the guy to call! You can also ask one of my guild mates (@ScottyThunder, @wartty, @RetroTyphlosion, or @LittleFoxS) if you need something more specific. We're glad to help out anyone! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder