Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ORAS UU "UTA" Battle Association Season 1 Sign-Up
Big News: ChaseInfinity and Justin Flynn advertised this league on their twitter accounts! SICK!
Genner Position: Naitre is willing to be our genner in between battles and what not. Please do not request a thing from her last minute. She works 13 Hour Shifts people!
Other Gennners:
Black117
platinum(238?)
Main Info Below:

I would like to start a UU Battle Association called the Underused Tier Association, and I don't need any more Users to join. We currently have all 14 teams registered. No more applications will be excepted. If you would like to join next season, please reply with:
Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone:
Why You Should Consider Me:
Favorite UU Pokemon:

Also, create a team name.
See Rule 3 For Details
The rules of the association will be right here:

Edit: Borderline 2/3 Pokémon are usable.

EDIT: UU/RU/NU Megas Only (You can have only one mega!)
Mega Exception: You may draft Mega Pidgeot

All battles will be in Pokémon OR/AS

1) The team format will be similar to UCL/GBA/PFA, but all Pokémon used in your team must be UU and below. There are no bans on any Pokemon. You can have, in total, 3 Pokémon from each Tier (UU/RU/NU/PU) in your roster that you can switch between in each battle. Also, Borderline 2 is considered RU, and Borderline 3 is considered NU.
2) Battle deadlines are as follows: The maximum amount of time a scheduled battle can occur is 72 Hours from the beginning of the scheduled battle day. If both teams do not battle, a win-loss penalty will occur.
3) Team Names: Just like the associations listed in rule 1, your team name uses a city (or the nickname of a state: In my case, the Garden State Garchomps.), and a Pokémon of your choice.
4) Big Note: The only thing you can hack on a Pokémon is (LEGAL) Moves, (LEGAL) EVs, Natures, or whether or not they are shiny. Failure to meet this criteria will result in a penalty!
5) Have fun! This isn't serious! This is an association for fun and competition. Also, if you have a YouTube Channel or Twitch Channel, mention this thread.
6) Note: In total, there will be 8 Weeks, and a final Playoff Match-Up between the top 4 teams.
7) After all spots are filled in, there will be a draft thread in which we pick our Pokémon one at a time, and there will be first come, first serve rules, so the first one to choose a certain Pokémon, will be the only person able to use that Pokemon. By "One at a Time", I mean that there will be an order in which we draft team members, and when it is our turn, we draft one Pokemon. We repeat this until we all have 12 Pokemon.
8) Also, Smogon Clauses are used.
9) The start date will be announced if I receive enough teams.
10) Trades between teams will be every week, and will be announced in the UTA Trade Thread that will be made in the future.
Also, same tier trades only!
There are literally 420 different battle match-up combinations, unless I miscalculated...

I am in charge of Match-Up Scheduling and the threads unless I give permission to someone else. I do not rig Match-Ups or anything of that nature.

Sponsored by:
@naitre
@ChaseInfinity
and Justin Flynn Himself!
Shimono Hiro!

Current Registered UTA Teams:
14 out of 14
Garden State Garchomps [Coach: Allegro2015 (aka UTA Creator)]
Sunnyvale Suicunes [Coach: @Thekaratekid ekid ]
Carolina Crobats [Coach: @mitchmaster24 24]
London Lanturns [Coach: @Luffy aka @Spaced-out ]
Montreal Marills [Coach: (My Good Friend: @"le2017")]
Surrey Sevipers [Coach: @Red Lake] (@ Red Lake link doesn't work)
British Beedrills [Coach: @Platinum2183 2138]
Orange County Omastars [Coach: @Chawizawd]
Dynamo Rotom [Coach: @sillydeadclown] (Dropped)
Manchester Medichams [Coach: @Cord]
Dallas Staraptors [Coach: @AndrewAllen]
Melbourne Muks [Coach: @Frogston ]
The Miami Heatmors [Coach: @Marcusube]
Silver State Surskits [Coach: @w2gMk]
Chicago Cubchoos [Coach: @Saiman]
Shimono Hiro!

Announcement:
The draft will occur over the Discord App on the Pokémon Forever (chatroom?) This is a chat app for gamers!
[Recommended by Naitre]

NEWS] I am planning to start the draft on or near the 20th of August. This is so I have enough time to prepare, and because a coach won't be able to do the draft until then.

Note: I will have High School to deal with during the season, and I don't want my life to suffer If I am too invested in this. So that is why my 72 Hour Limit Rule has been added, so there is a better chance I could battle on weekends or on non-busy days.
Shimono Hiro!

Team Name: Lets to do the kirby XD
Nickname:Thekarat3kid
(Aug 4, 2016, 12:43 PM)Thekaratekid Wrote: Team Name: Lets to do the kirby XD
Nickname:Thekarat3kid
Umm.. you might want to read rule 3... about the name regulation...
Shimono Hiro!

@"Allegro2015"  how about SunnyD3 lol
@Allegro2015 I'll take the time to read this thread on Saturday but yeah, definitely count me in.
Allegro, can I join?
Timezone: EST
Why you should consider me: UU is my favorite tier
Favorite UU Pokemon: Lucario (Non-Mega)
Team Name: Carolina Crobats
Thankyou!
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:07 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Allegro, can I join?
Timezone: EST
Why you should consider me: UU is my favorite tier
Favorite UU Pokemon: Lucario (Non-Mega)
Team Name: Carolina Crobats
Thankyou!
Consider yourself in! Aside from me, thekaratekid/Luffy/and you are registered. I need 12 more teams for this to be an official league by standard.
Shimono Hiro!

Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: EST
Why You Should Consider Me: I'm experienced in the tier and I want to have fun, also UU battles are hard to find.
Favorite UU Pokemon: Reuniclus.
Team name: Montreal Marills