Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 21 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
lets keep it simple master ball
  • If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
  • Sinnoh and Arceus might as well give me the best advantage
  • What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon 
  • Super Smash Bros 4 lyfe
  • Cheeseburger or pizza?
  • Wynaut both
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
  • @naitre  will you please notice me senpai?!?!
@naitre Perhaps, but what is one to do if they have not the means of to doing?
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@naitre  Wynaut Wynaut? Smile

I can now die happily
  • If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?
I would be a shaymin in a........ Master Ball?
  • If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?
Team Sparkle. The shiny reigon. I would steal shinies and almost blow up the world and stuff like that
  • What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon
Super Smash Bros
  • Cheeseburger or pizza? 
Neither
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
@naitre Will you join Team sparkle? Just fill out this form
IGN:
How many shinies?:
Do you like hacking:
Do you want to ban me?:
@Rogue Will you join Team sparkle? Just fill out this form
IGN:
How many shinies?:
Do you like hacking:
Do you want to ban me?:

@ChaseInfinity Will you join Team sparkle? Just fill out this form
IGN:
How many shinies?:
Do you like hacking:
Do you want to ban me?:

@Eckley Will you join Team sparkle? Just fill out this form
IGN:
How many shinies?:
Do you like hacking:
Do you want to ban me?:
@naitre  it wasn't serious,but it meant becasue since you noticed me i am now at peace with the world Smile
If you were a Pokemon, which would you be? Which Pokeball would you want to be caught in?

Charizard or Arcanine, in a luxury ball. I live that high life

If you were to start your own evil orginization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?

I guess I'm legally binded to "Pokemon Forever Mods". I sold my soul to them

What other games do you play other than Pokemon? unless you're like me and only play Pokemon

Not much to be honest. Waiting for Yooka Laylee and DBXV2 to be released, currently playing through Twilight Princess after completing Wind Waker for the umpteenth time the other day

Cheeseburger or pizza?

Eh, I guess pizza, but I haven't had pizza for a while now. @ChaseInfinity fite me m9

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@PKPatriot56 marry me
@PKPatriot56 when are you coming to visit me?
@PKPatriot56 which dog breed is your favourite?
@PKPatriot56 when do you want me to visit you?
@GiMYz hello meatball, I heard you like pizza. Could you cook me some pasta please?
@PKPatriot56 let's go on a date, @GiMYz is cooking us pasta
@"Squeab" can I have your autograph please?
@Unit501 do you want my autograph?
@"Elly" who do you hate the most, and why is it @PKPatriot56
@Chawizawd your kawaii verlis art is 10/10 please make more thanks

@Hatonacat no. But I think @PKPatriot56 would like to join
(Oct 5, 2016, 01:36 PM)naitre Wrote: @Hatonacat

IGN: Jess
How many shinies?: I ain't got none of them there shiny pokermanz all y'all kids are talkin' about
Do you like hacking: I have no opinion on hacking
Do you want to ban me?: I mean...I will if you want me to. I have the power. Heart

@Mattienator pls don't die

Interesting......... Fine you may join team sparkle. 
Current members= 
Hatonacat
naitre

Dont miss out on this chance other mods
Hey @PKPatriot56 wanna join team sparkle?
Wink 

Instead going with my typical "go-to" favorite Pokemon, instead it would have to be Infernape since I him it very strong and adaptive to any environment. IN addition, Infernapes learns a ton of "up-close-and-personal" moves like Close Combat, Mach Punch, Flare Blitz, Thunder Punch, Grass Knot, etc so I'd probably will be fine...if my trainer ever releases me. Definitely would like to be in a Fast Ball to fight some color synergy.

If you were to start your own evil organization, what would you call it? Which region would it be in? Which legendary would you use to destroy the world?

Probably going to be generic with this and say Team Bloo and probably be based on Alola, though Sinnoh would be fitting. Also Team Bloo will use our main leader (yes not me), Bloo itself. For those who don't know who Bloo is...ask people in the PFA @"MudkipLegend", @ItalianG62,@GingerxPug, @Marcusube , @"Squeab" , @Drub87 , @EpicLolz53 , @AbruptFury , @trafalgarlaw, etc. For those who still don't know who Bloo is ...

[Image: screen_shot_manaphy_by_sa_zurri.png]

What other games do you play other than Pokemon?

"...unless you're like me and only play Pokemon". Haven't had time to play Pokemon or play any games in awhile, though did downloaded Earthbound awhile ago on Eshop. Might continue playing through until Su/Mo.

Cheeseburger or pizza?

Um..Pizza?

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@Rogue, haven't thought about any other games to play for awhile, but it would probably be something like Halo or Smash. Would suck at first, but with the time I have we'll see. 

@"Squeab" WHY AREN'T YOU NOT USING BLOO IN THE PFA?!?!
@"MudkipLegend" SO how's the PFA this time?
@ItalianG62 Has the PFA group banned Aegislash? I hope not Kappa
@EpicLolz53 When are you coming back to haunt @Eckley with that Amoongus set?
@GingerxPug Are you Ginger or a Pug?
@naitre No, but are you done with my Shenanigan?

Edit: FORGOT @ChaseInfinity
Please teach me how to make your sets!