Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 9 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Its everyones favorite Virtual Polygon Duck here to host the next week of the Meet & Greet

Welcome to the ninth edition of Pokemon Forever’s weekly Meet & Greet thread! The goal of this post is to encourage discussion among not only the more seasoned members, but to also bring some of the lurkers out of the shadows and give them a place to break the ice. We will also be featuring some threads that you may have missed over the past week and attempt to revive old threads. All threads listed here were nominated by members of the community. If you see any threads that you feel should be featured in next week's Meet & Greet or have ideas for fun questions, please PM them to Naitre or AnimeKid! Also, a huge thanks to Aether for helping to clean up this post and formatting a template for us.

If you'd like to host a Meet & Greet in the future, please PM Naitre or myself!

Community Thread Spotlight:

For Discussion: Help rate these teams / Leave a comment on these Team Reports: Check out these movesets: For more movesets, look here!

Trading threads: Be sure to stop by the full Trading Section, there's always new members with new requests, so if you can help out then that's fantastic!! Also, please remember to +1/rate members for completing successful trades!

Useful Resources:
Don't forget to check out our new community twitch account: Pokemon Forever Forum Gaming!

Share with us:
  • Is there a legendary in pokemon that troubles you, almost killed your entire team?, wont get inside th e pokeball?
  • Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon Super mystery dungeon game coming out next month? If so, what are you most excited about? If not well...uh...whats your favorite breed of dog?
  • Where on the forum do you spend most of your time, and why?
  • Is there a pokemon with a move it should know but it doesnt for some reason?
  • Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?

[*]

Don't feel like answering any questions? Just stop by to say hello and introduce yourself! Feel free to chat and mingle with one another. Sometimes threads start somewhere and end somewhere completely different, but that's just part of the fun!
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Is there a legendary in pokemon that troubles you, almost killed your entire team?, wont get inside the pokeball?

Mewtwo killed me multiple times on the original Pokemon Red

Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon Super mystery dungeon game coming out next month? If so, what are you most excited about? If not well...uh...whats your favorite breed of dog?

Yes! If I hadn't bought Red Rescue when it came out, I probably wouldn't care for the series, but now I feel like I've committed myself and I'll have to get the new one

Favourite breed of dog? Staffs and Huskys, but I love all dogs

Where on the forum do you spend most of your time, and why?

Wherever PK is so I can abuse him

Is there a pokemon with a move it should know but it doesnt for some reason?

Still waiting for Arcanine to get Sacred Fire...

Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?

I've already resigned. But PK still shouldn't be the president
Is there a legendary in pokemon that troubles you, almost killed your entire team?, wont get inside the pokeball?

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness' Final Boss. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres anger me in that game -.-

Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon Super mystery dungeon game coming out next month? If so, what are you most excited about? If not well...uh...whats your favorite breed of dog?

I never really played the Mystery Dungeon games, but I'd give them a try. Favorite Breed of dog HAS to be Pickle Kappa

In the recent post; Wanna see what's new with the threads.

Whimsicott still doesn't have Judgement, sooo....

I'm gonna cry in the corner now ;.;

That's too easy! Justin Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
On the free battlespot I've had very deep troubles with primal groudon. Thank god there is nothing like him in regular play. The jerk. Killing my raichu and being immune to my current teams burns and para...

I actually am. I've never played any non-main-series titles but this one is getting a lot of hype. For dogs... probably labs. They're just so smart and loyal.

Recent posts. I just like talking to others about pokemon. I like helping out people starting pokemon. I like seeing how people think differently about it than me.

I'm pretty sure that ferroseed's totally boss original graphics were taken away in gen 6 because it was improbable that it didn't learn rapid spin. Would've been so cool. Now he just sits there like a chump.
[Image: 597.gif]

Eckley. The troll quotient from pk being president would implode all things.

Well i would say Articuno,Moltres,Zapdos in X/Y, Suicune/Entei/Raikou in Silver/Gold, Latios/Latias in Ruby/Saphir. To sum up, I hate the hide and seek capture idea.

I never played Mistery Dungeon, and will skip the breed of dog :o

new threads mostly.

I do not have any example right now, the only thing I remember is Charizard not learning Fly in Red/Blue, but it does learn it now. I actually prefer the oposite question, "Is there a pokemon with a move it knows that it shouldn't"

Eckley. Because he is Batman, and I love DC comics
I haven't posted in awhile but wanted to stop by and say how awesome these threads are!

I remember spending a couple days with my brother trying to catch lugia in the original silver and we tried so many different button combination and finally B + up worked and i know it was just luck but to this day when i try to catch pokemon I hold B and up.

I actually really am I remember the last game i was excited about then they only had like 200 pkmn which was so disappointing so I look forward to actually having them all available.

Well I recently got back into posting on this website and lurking so when I log on I usually just click recent posts and see what people are talking about.

The other day i saw a funny picture that said something along the lines of " Gastly can learn Ice Punch but kyurem black who has an arm made of ice can't."

Both are really cool people so whoever does I would be happy with!
(Oct 23, 2015, 02:16 PM)bradar485 Wrote: Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?
Eckley. The troll quotient from pk being president would implode all things.

(Oct 23, 2015, 04:47 PM)Apo Wrote: Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?
Eckley. Because he is Batman, and I love DC comics

Good. Good. You've learned well my people.
Not really. However I do remember when I started playing ubers again when x/y came out, I was swept by a power herb geomancy Xerneas a few times. But I think everyone has been.

MAAAAAN
THIS QUESTION IS HE HARDEST QUESTION IVE EVER FACED
GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES ARE SO CUTE
[Image: P7051065.JPG]

BUT MAN I LOVE HUSKY PUPPIES THEY'RE LIKE LIL WOLVES I LOVE THEM
[Image: Siberian-Husky-Pups-wolves-6390341-1280-800.jpg]

BUT SAMOYED PUPPIES ARE ALSO THE GREATEST THEYRE SO CUTE AND HAPPY
[Image: b7df718141757a559498cdf15cbfec60.jpg]

BUT AFTER MUCH CONSIDERATION
I THINK IT'LL BE AKITA PUPPIES
[Image: nice-Akita-Puppies.jpg]

...maaan but look how cute shiba inu's are...
[Image: 12122922_1212889565404132_72708911605640...e=5689E49F]

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF ALL TIME THE ANSWER IS SHIBA INU'S

Competitive discussion/Everything else. I'm either causing mayhem or participating in it.

MAN WHY DON'T ROTOM-W GET SCALD
WHY DON'T TOGEKISS GOT MOONBLAST
WHY CAN AGGRON SURF
WHY DOES EVERYTHING THAT HAS FOCUS BLAST NOT HAVE AURA SPHERE

they both disgust me.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Oct 25, 2015, 06:33 AM)Rogue Wrote: Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?

Eckley is my favourite person in the whole universe, so I have to choose him because I love him so much <3

HeartHeartHeart
Anime you spelled the wrong in the first
Oh please. I have the luxury of having powersaves for most of my pokemon time. So i would just make 999 master balls and call it a day. I feel bad for you peasants who have only one  master ball and have to struggle to capture  another legendary with something else
Not really excited for the new mystery dungeon. And i dont really have a favorite breed of dog because i like most of them.
Where on the forum do you spend most of your time, and why?Mostly everywhere.
I tend to just drift from topic to topic. But i have been on trading/ breeding more often because of the giveaways. WHICH PEOPLE NEED TO READ THE ORIGINAL POST FOR THE DAM FORMAT.
Reggisteel cant learn drain punch but rock can. This is all.
Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?
Why are my eyes bleeding?
A legend fallen from grace.