Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First shiny!
I got mine completely by accident. It was a Weepinbell in a horde encounter. I've been trying to breed shiny's using masuda method, but with no luck so far... Sad
Nice.
My first shiny was my vulpix that I hatch in black after 12 years on grinding... Nothing came easy to me at all.
Congrats! mine as a shiny pidgey on pokemon crystal. i also got a shiny noctowl on the same cartridge.
My first shiny was a Weedle -facepalm- I wasn't even shiny hunting, but it looks cool evolved into Beedrill though. Smile
My first shiny was shiny grimer in Heartgold, a random encounter. At that time i didn´t know what a shiny was so i didn´t freak out. But if that had happen today i had been freaking out. :D
Congrats on getting your first shiny! I am still working on mine. I have 4, but I got them from trades, I am still working on getting my first CAUGHT shiny.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I've only ever encountered 5 shines and I've been playing since gen 1. My first ever shiny was in Pokemon diamond when I first learned about the poke radar to chain for shinies and after a chain of like 31 or so I got my first ever shiny which was my favorite Pokemon of the generation. A shiny Shinx! Since then I haven't gotten any shinies till ORAS and now I've caught 2 different shiny bunearies and I've hatched a shiny hawlucha and a shiny honedge.
Back in Pokemon Heartgold I got my first shiny, a shiny zubat, I really did not know what a shiny was but it looked different then the others i had been seeing (I was training my pokemons in the victory road). the greenish pokemon zubat looked cool so i trained it and soon enough it became a crobat and it looked soooo cool, well congratz on the octillery man , I really have wanted that shiny lol! :D
(Feb 27, 2016, 01:54 PM)SilverAsh Wrote: Congratulations, well my 1st shiny was whismur after 100+ something hordes!!

My first shiny was also a whismur D:

Although I forget if it was from a horde or not... hmm.

The first shiny I actively searched for though was a vulpix with the masuda method. I still have it and its all the way to lvl 100 now :D
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I was goint on the route to veilstone from pastoria in diamonds story and i randomly find a shiny girafarig by chance
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die